FALLING HARD 20

Jessica's point of view

"You are just torturing yourself and you know it," He said lifting his head and looking at me.

"Say yes."

"It's wrong, am not your girlfriend. I just don't believe anything you say mafia boy," I said heavily, Gripping onto his shoulders. I stared at him.

"If you don't believe in me, I will prove you, wrong love," He said as he trails his fingertips down my arms.

"I don't want you around me, "I lied.

"That's interesting, do you mind telling me, why are you shivering? "He asks, his breath entering my ears.

"Because am cold, am literally freezing."

"You are a funny girl, Because am fucking burning, am hot," Pushing my hair over my left shoulder he trails kisses down my neck.

"That's not my fault, we both have different temperatures," I said swallowing, as he found my weak spot.

"Enough with your science bullshit, this is a different type of chemistry."

"I can't allow you to have sex with me Trevor."

"Give me a good reason why," He spins me around holding my cheek, looking at me with a horny expression.

"How am I so sure you won't just have sex with me and go? "

"Because you are not just a fuckable girl, you are wife material, and even if we part, which am not planning, you can say you fucked the Trevor every girl wants, that would be a good feeling won't it?"

I guess he is right.

"Have any man told you how insane you drive him?" He asked tipping my cheek with his index finger.

No, because I never allow them close to me

"Thank you for your implied compliment, but I guess I have rooms to clean," I watched as his face develops a look of disappointment.

With shaking limbs, I step aside and pulled my dress over my body. I grab the underwear off the water top. Waiting for him to say something but he just stood there speechless.

Nervous and shaking I walked up to him and rest my hands on his chest. I tipped on my toes and laid a soft kiss near his mouth. Without looking behind, I knew he was watching me I could feel his eyes poking me in my back.

Trevor's point of view

Just a taste of her, and that's not enough. The feeling of her body against mine is overwhelming. The curves of her breast.

So am now a breast man?

Only that's not funny, because I almost had her. I almost had her, and I wanted her so bad that I mentioned how much of a marriage type she is.

I don't even believe in marriage

I watched her walk away and I couldn't help but wondered why I meant what I said. After all, she looks and behaves like the marriage type. She is different and I never had different before, I never wanted different.

Not until I met her

I walked over to the bar, with a heavy feeling of rejection, a sad feeling it is, that sat and weighed down my shoulders.

I grab a beer and bit the cork off and swallowed it hard. Removing the bottle from my lips, I reminisced on the way her nipple felt in my mouth.
Stiff and soft it was, like jelly it slips from my lips.