FALLING HARD 6

"Let me see my son!"I heard his horrific scream ring out along the corridor.

" Security!!" Someone shouted, I looked at Brie and then we run off.Earning a lot of curious gaze.

I halted when I saw him struggled to free him self from two security's.

"I will fuck you up!" He shouted, his back turned to me. Wearing his business suit, makes him look like a drunk boss.

Oh my God

I went up to him and pat him on the back; which causes him to freeze, tensed, he turned around and look into my eyes.

"Jessica, please, tell them to let me see my son," His voice trembled.There were bruises on his cheeks, a slash at his eyebrow.

"Say something!" He shouted at me and with that, he pushed and pulled himself free. Then he knocked their heads together. He was like a mad man set free; the way he fight them away from him, slamming their heads into each other knocking them into each other.

People screamed and rushed about like wild ants, securing them self.He stood up and wiped the blood from his lip and knuckles. Then I Saw Mary, in the east corner her hand in her coat, no doubt holding the gun. She was observing everything.

I walked over to her, keeping my eyes on Trevor as he walked over to a lady behind a desk.

"You need to get him out of here," Mary said.

"What?You don't expect me to move a mad mafia by hands right?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Police will be here soon, don't you see the amount of blood on the floor? the number of bodies? no doubt they are in a coma."

"That's not my business, you are a police .Do something about it," I grit my teeth and was about to move off, but was held back.

"Am undercover, am new to this , am not that tough.Get him out of here."

I heard something knocked over hard.I turn just in time to see Trevor knocking on the desk again.

"Which room number?"He asked and I walk up and stand beside him. I could hear the ruffling sound of his breath, and he fumed.

" Answer me!"

"I can not give -" But before I could think, my mouth open.

" Get the fuck from around the bar, he is asking for his son,not a fucking  stranger,move it!"I shouted as anger flooded through me. I surprised myself and went behind the bar, I scanned through the computer and found the number.

"Room twenty nine," I said In a normal voice and I saw the muscles on his face relax.

"Thank you."

"How dare you?!" A middle age woman walked up, dressed in a well press red suit.A tag on her left chest says manager.

"Good afternoon to you too," I said and walked off with my heart beating in my chest and a excitement I never felt before.Its power to talk your mind on the truth.

I feel eyes bored through the back of my head,especially Brie's eyes.She have never seen me that pissed.

***

"Is he okay?" I asked, atanding at the door.

He was silent as he slowly removed the sheet from Rollins body.Tears fall from his eyes, water swim around in them  like ocean.

"It was a hit and run," He muttered and I rush to his side,almost breaking my ankle in the process.

Rollins upper body was plastered, it was so obvious,that he had a broken leg.I wandered how come I haven't saw it earlier.

"Oh God."

"He is the only thing I have left you know."

"Am so sorry, but that's not true you have many."

"You don't understand.He isn't wakeing up,"He said sliding down on the floor, kneeling down.

"Shhh, he is just sleeping," and I did something I have never done to a grown up.I hugged his head to my hip, rocking him.

" It's going to be okay, heartaches and pain are harsh when they are fresh, but as soon as they grow old, it won't hurt that bad, okay?"

He nodded his head and I wipe his tears away, until I realized.He was too close to my body, his arm around my waist so  I took a step back.

"Alert me when he wakes," I muttered and stumbles out of the room.

Things fall in place when there is a place for things to fall into, if not things just squeezed in but not if you allow things to. Although sometimes there is nothing you can do to stop them from entering. You found yourself trying so hard to separate yourself from things, run away emotionally, and force yourself to accept things, but sometimes things just leave you stuck unable to run, and speechless, with all your thoughts.

That's what happens whenever he is too close to me, I thought to myself.

I hurriedly walked, trying to calm my wobbly legs, I felt stares burn into me from all sides and I sighed and bowed my head and started to count my steps.

I felt panic attacking slowly rising in my chest, I felt my neck, checking my pulse.

"Oh my god, am I having a panic attack? Just right Jessica, in a hospital with bloody bodies, hundreds of eyes, super great," I hear the pounding of my heart in my ears and I reached the spot where Trevor beat the men. Janitors were cleaning the blood from the floor but the scent of the blood did a flip flop to my stomach.

"There you are, come on, am getting you out of here. I won't wait another fucking minute," Brie said from behind me, holding on to my arm and pulling me by force.

"I can't leave yet. Trevor," I said turning my head to look behind me as flashes of the smashing of the heads flashes throughout my head.

"You don't owe him shit. Soldiers will swarm this place and Mary Is nowhere. If he wants help let his sister help him .come on," I took a look at her and her eyebrows knitted together.

"I can't leave him behind, Mary said I should take-" But she interrupted me and squeezed my arm, sinking her fingernails in.

"Motherfucking reporters," She muttered and pulled me into a room that was drawn with a curtain.

"Psst, Psst,"A harsh sound from the other side.

"Trevor?" His head was pushing around the curtain and his jawline was set grim.

"Take him for me, no questions. Here are the keys. I mean get him out of here. Mary will send you the address," And in came a wide-eyed Rollins rolled a wheelchair, covered in Trevor jacket suit.

"What is going on?" But he didn't answer much less look at me He left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

If you like it please vote by selecting that star icon 😉