FALLING HARD 9

"Did he find him?" I asked Pamela an hour later. I was sitting on a sofa, explaining to Brie on the phone.
She wanted me to leave, stating he had no right to put his hands on me.

"I hope Kevin took Rollins far away."

"Don't say that."

"Sorry, I'm just pissed at the swine. Did you call Mary?"

"No, Pamela is on the phone, Maybe she called her."

"Oh, God," I heard Pamela cries out and my neck snap around to her. Her hand shook and her knees buckled as she slowly slide to the floor.

My heart raced.

I rebuke you satan, Get away from this house.

"This woman is the definition of dramatic. I got to go Brie."

"Be careful," She said. I nodded my head, and hang up, I put my phone in my bag and walked over to a shaky, crying, smelling of oats vomit Pamela.

" They Can't find him, Oh my poor baby!"She screamed and stretches out her muddy hands to me.

"Jesus Christ, I beg, Don't touch me," I jump back."No offense, Get cleaned up, you smell like the dead."

"Am sorry, Am so sorry," She continues to cry and my heart melts. She got up and rush towards a room, covering her face.

Oh my god

I trained myself to be the strong one when every else is weak. In terrible situations that I came across a lot, I always let myself build every else.

I open the door and leave it open. Looking out at the guardsmen in the yard.Bunch of lazy asses.

"I want every one of you to get moving, search and get back here before night."

"Who are you to give us orders?" The one at the gate asks.

"Relax Jungle, She is under the boss's protection, you boys should do what she says," The big one beside me said.

" Yes boss."

They scattered and the big one turned to me. I felt small standing next to him. His chest is so huge, and thick,looks as if the skin could take a bullet.

Without touching the bone

"I was told you shouldn't be outside, madam."

"Oh please call me Jessica, and you are?"

"Tarzan," He smirked at me.

"Well Tarzan, I know how to defend myself, no need to worry. I need to collect some things from my house."

"I can't allow that Jessica, It was Trevor's orders, you shouldn't be outside," He said blocking my way.

Why would he order his men to protect me? Must be guilty conscience, nothing else.
I walked back inside and closed the door.

I walked into Rollins's bedroom and closed the door. Leaning down on the door, I looked up and my eyes met a picture of him on the wall. It seems as if he was looking into my soul.

He was wearing a very smart black shirt with a creme stripe teamed with beige trousers. He really did have a great body. That aggravated me.

Be careful, Jessica, I told myself. This man is dynamite!

My heart raced and I closed my eyes. I could feel his hand on my wrist again. Just that it wasn't real.

Suddenly the door was pushed open. I got up quickly off the floor and there he was. My heart seemed louder in my ears and I was about step outside, so near I could hear his breath.

" Wait," He said that caught me off guard, I almost jumped. He stretches out his hand and slowly pulls me inside.

He closed the door and wipe his face.

"I'm sorry, That person you-" I interrupted him by raising my hand.

"I don't want to hear another word," I made another attempt to leave but he blocked the exit again, by gently holding my arm.

"Look, I cross my borders and I was angry, I have never put my hands on a woman before, I feel like shit right now, I need you to believe me,"His eyes screamed Genuine at me and I looked down.

" Am sorry Jessica, I promised -"

"It's okay, I see how weak you are, I forgive you, can I leave now?"

I heard him Sigh.

"Thank you, Rollins is fine, he is sleeping in my room, he told me what happened he said he is sorry too. I hope you'll stay," He said removing a strand of hair from my forehead.

My breath caught and he snatch his hand away.

"Sorry."

"Yeah," I hurriedly leave the room and walked into the hall. This time he didn't stop me, Every cell In my body screamed for him to call me.

"Look can I talk to you for a minute?"I heard him say behind me. I look up at him and swallowed.

" Yes?"

"Privately."

"Sure boss-"

"You can call me Trevor, look I sent a few people over to your house, to get your clothes."

"You didn't have to do that," I said turning back toward Rollins's room.

" Wait, This is your guest room from now on,"He opened a room and showed me inside.

"It's beautiful."

There in the left corner of the room were two grey sofas, a black lamp, a small desk, a  Chair, notepads, and a remote for Air Conditioning. A tv hangs on the wall.

In the right corner was a dresser and beside stood two of my suitcase. Toiletries and flowers were set out on the dresser.

In the middle of the room lay a big king-size bed, draped with grey and white sheets.

"The bathroom is right over there," He said pointing to a closed door."Here is your key."

"Thank you."

"Hope you enjoy your time, feel free."

"Okay, thank you again, Trevor."

He look at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"My name just sounds like a moan, humm,mind saying it again?"

I laughed at him.

"Get out."

I saw a glimpse of a smile before he leave and my blood sings in my veins.

"One more thing," He said behind the door.

"What?"

"You look beautiful in that, "He opened it a little and said.

"What?"

"You look amazing."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Why did Kevin took Rollins?🧐🤔

What is going on in Trevor's mind?

Stay tuned to find out.😉

Remember to vote to guys.