WHAT'S COMING

"If you don't believe in me, I will prove you, wrong love," He said as he trails his fingertips down my arms.

"I don't want you around me, "I lied.

"That's interesting, do you mind telling me, why are you shivering?"He asks, his breath entering my ears.

"Because am cold, am literally freezing."

"You are a funny girl, Because am fucking burning, am hot," Pushing my hair over my left shoulder he trails kisses down my neck.

"That's not my fault, we both have different temperatures," I said swallowing, as he found my weak spot.

"Enough with your science bullshit, this is a different type of chemistry."

"I can't allow you to have sex with me, Trevor."

"Give me a good reason why," He spins me around holding my cheek, looking at me with a horny expression.

"How am I so sure you won't just have sex with me and go? "

" Because you are not just a fuckable girl, you are a wife material, and even if we part, which am not planning, you can say you fucked the Trevor every girl wants, that would be a good feeling won't it?"

I guess he is right.

...........................

☺☺ Curious? Drop your comments below and remember to vote.

The Song above is a bedroom song by the lady's favorite dancehall romance artist; From Jamaica:Dexadaps.🇯🇲