Chapter 89: Should be complete

For the first time in many years, the National Teacher's Office stretched like this red silk, and it was full of joy.

The sound of firecrackers continued to sound, and the people who entered the gate of the National Teacher's Office with smiles one after another gave the congratulatory gifts they brought, and then folded their hands to greet Wei Bo and the others with a "congratulations".

The marriage of the National Normal University is a major event in Yingdu.

Most officials from North Korea and China also came here to congratulate.

Whether it is the people in the market or the officials in the court, no one is curious about why this sudden emergence of the princess got the eyes of the national teacher Wei Yun.

The love and admiration of countless women in this world has never been seen by him, but why would he take the initiative to marry this princess?

This is really a very unreasonable thing.

Many people speculate whether the national teacher has another purpose, but besides having a title, what else is worth the covetousness of the now-powerful national teacher?

The hearts of so many women in Ying Du were shattered by the sound of firecrackers from the National Teacher's Mansion.

There is still some time before the auspicious hour of worship.

Wei Yun stayed alone in the secret room of the study, standing for a long time in front of the incense table enshrining two tablets.

He stared at the tablet with "Dead Mother Shen Roujia" engraved on it, and when he reached out, he carefully wiped off the dust accumulated on it with the Jinpa in his hand, his movements were so careful and patient.

The long-lasting memories of childhood came up, but he found that his mother's always gentle and gentle face had become unclear in his memory.

But he still remembered what a gentle woman she was.

Cooking tea, reading poems, knocking on chess pieces, slender white fingers took off the butterfly hairpin in his hair and fiddled with the incense ash in the green furnace.

This is Wei Yun's last memory of his mother.

His mother has always been a very talented and temperamental woman.

Perhaps it is precisely because she is such a woman that Wei Yun's father, Wei Changning, cherishes her.

Thinking about it, except for the so-called teachings of his father, Wei Yun still had a good enough memory when he was a child.

It was given by my mother.

Wei Yun wiped the tablet carefully, and then placed it next to his father's tablet. He looked at it for a while, and suddenly said, "Mother, in this half of my life, I have never seemed to be as happy as I am today."

Wei Yun is not good at expressing.

He also never confesses all the emotions in his heart to others.

But telling these things to his mother seemed to be an extremely natural thing.

Although her face was blurred in her mind, Wei Yun could still imagine how she would react if she really listened to his words.

Wei Yun has never felt like it is now that it turns out that being alive is such a good thing.

"She is very good and kind."

When Wei Yun mentioned the girl who was about to become his wife, he lowered his eyes. A pair of amber-like eyes seemed to be soaked with the softest rays of light in the spring. A touch of sunshine.