Chapter 64: Princess invites

On the day when the truth of Wu Fuqing's death was thoroughly investigated, Wei Yun immediately entered the palace and met Emperor Qihe in the Qianlong Palace.

"Is Ai Qing checked it out?"

Emperor Qihe pressed his fist to his lips and coughed for a long time before he spoke.

Wei Yun lowered his eyes and responded lightly, "Yes."

Then, he pulled out the folds from his sleeves and looked at Director Deyu who was standing next to Emperor Kaihe.

Deyu took a careful look at Emperor Qihe, then bowed, walked down to take the Zhezi in Wei Yun's hand, turned and stepped up the steps, walked to the side of Emperor Qihe, with his hands above his head, and held Zhezi. on.

Emperor Qihe held a Jinpa in his hand on his lips, still coughing a few times from time to time, he lifted his eyelids, and even the movement of reaching out for the memorial was a bit tired, and there was always a messy sound in his chest. .

At that time, the hall suddenly fell silent, except for the occasional coughing coughing that Emperor Que Qihe couldn't help, there was no more noise from the side.

Mr. Deyu, who was standing there, was careful to breathe.

It was also at this time that when Emperor Qihe finally saw the contents of the memorial, his wrinkled and old face suddenly sank, and the memorial was thrown out by him at the corner of the memorial. It was very hard and scratched Wei Yun's cheek, leaving a slight blood mark.

But Wei Yun was still standing there, not even the long eyelashes trembling.

"Guo Shi, what do you mean by this?"

Emperor Qihe snorted coldly and slapped the case with a palm, "I ordered you to investigate this case to trust you, but when you checked it, it was found on my head?!"

As soon as the words came out, Mr. Deyu, who was standing by the side, immediately slumped.

When Wei Yun heard the emperor’s angry words, he just bowed his head slightly, his voice still as cold and calm as before, "Your Majesty wants the minister to find out the truth, and the minister will follow your majesty's will and give you the truth. "

When Emperor Qihe heard Wei Yun's words, he was silent for a long while, and he was so angry that he laughed, "Okay, you Wei Yun is really a good courtier of mine!"

"What is the truth that your Majesty wants the minister to investigate?" Wei Yun suddenly raised his head and looked at the emperor standing at the upper head.

If you follow the so-called secret report sent by the inspectorate provided by Dali Temple Secretary He Mingrui, I am afraid that the "truth" should be presented to Emperor Qihe at this time, then the person behind the murder of Wu Fuqing will be a letter. king.

This is the result of Qi He Di Yao.

But it is not the truth.

The reason why Emperor Qihe killed Wu Fuqing was because he discovered that Wu Shilang, who had always been regarded as a close minister, had actually begun to plan for his career after Emperor Qihe died.

A loyal official who showed such conviction in the immortal way of eternal life in front of him, and was willing to supervise alchemy matters for him, turned out to have secretly communicated with his two sons.

How can this make Qi Hedi not annoyed?

On the side of the couch, there is no room for others to snore, even if these two people are his own blood.