Chapter 10: Between the lines

When Xie Tao's right hand hurt the most, her elbow touched her mobile phone on the desk.

The phone moved and pressed to the photo she kept aside.

When she was holding her right hand so that her forehead was sore and sweating, the photo had disappeared silently.

The inexplicable pain in the palm of her right hand was like a knife cutting her skin deeply, and the sting like a needle made her sleep well all night.

When she was woken up by the alarm clock in a daze, Xie Tao lay in bed and spent a while, then raised her right hand and looked back and forth for a while.

It seems...it doesn't hurt anymore?

Xie Tao frowned, always feeling that the sudden pain last night was a little strange.

Because she was in a hurry to go to school, she didn't have time to think any more, so she quickly got up and went to wash in the bathroom.

I hurriedly bought a bun in the breakfast shop outside the community, and Xie Tao ran to the bus stop.

Because of Song Shiman's deliberate goodness to Xie Tao, Zhao Yixuan's attitude towards her has become much softer from the tit-for-tat at the beginning.

But this superficial friendliness is only for the sake of Song Shiman.

When in class, Zhao Yixuan probably didn't bother to look at Xie Tao.

Of course, Xie Tao didn't even care about her.

But such a peaceful state was not what Xie Tao wanted.

Zhou Xinyue still refuses to see her, and even her mother Yan Xiping can't get any useful information from her, because Zhou Xinyue is so reluctant that she can even say nothing all day.

She is unwilling to talk.

Even refused the treatment of the psychologist.

Like a hedgehog with bruises all over, curled up in his corner, as if she cared no more in this world.

Xie Tao could only investigate things that Zhou Xinyue didn't want to say.

Song Shiman, Xu Hui, Zhao Yixuan and Yu Chengfei, who is the closest person to the truth?

After the math class in the afternoon, the big blue trash can at the back of the classroom was full. Because it was Xie Tao and Shi Cheng’s turn to take out the trash, the two of them took the trash can to the trash room at the back of the teaching building. Go there.

"Ah, it smells so bad!"

When they arrived in the garbage room, Shi Cheng pinched his nose with one hand and sighed sincerely.

After Xie Tao dumped the trash with her, when she turned around and wanted to leave, she saw two figures walking slowly towards this side from a distance.

"Take out the rubbish, it sucks."

The tall boy cursed.

Another boy with glasses next to him watched him carrying the trash can and did not forget to poke around on the screen with his mobile phone. He smiled and asked, "Yu Chengfei, which woman are you chatting with again?"

"How long have you and Xu Hui been together, and who do you fall in love with?"

The smile of the man with glasses teased more and more.

"God's **** annoying, I'm a little bit regretful about dating her." Yu Chengfei said annoyedly.

"Your girlfriend is pretty amazing. I heard that she called the one that everyone told me to like you... Oh what, Zhou or something, got it into the hospital."