Chapter 68: Save Taotao

What surprised Wei Yun was that he hadn't pursued the Meiyuan matter before, and the Princess Heyu came to the door first.

In a courtyard on the outskirts of Yingdu City, Wei Yun met Zhao Shuwei.

It was late at night.

There are no stars or moons this night, only a deep black.

There were a few dim lights burning in the courtyard, and this was the only light in this area.

Wei Yun squeezed the letter in his hand, and saw the thin woman in a black dress and a black cloak in front of her. There was a little more complicated emotion in those clear and cold eyes.

The woman seemed to have no intention of concealing anything, so she graciously lifted the coat and hat connected to the cloak.

So in such a dim light and shadow, her such clear and beautiful face was undoubtedly revealed.

Abandoning the Jin Yi Huafu, throwing away the golden hairpin swaying, at this moment Zhao Shuwei does not show off the powder, there is a bit of unspeakable heroism between his eyes.

"Master of the National Normal University." Zhao Shu curled his lips and smiled slightly, lowering his head gently.

Wei Yun fixedly looked at Zhao Shuwei in front of him, the pupils of the eyes hidden by the eyelashes were blurry.

"What does Princess Heyu mean?"

While speaking, Wei Yun reexamined the woman in front of him calmly.

In his memory, this should be the only princess in the harem who has neither his mother’s family to rely on nor his father’s love. Because of her kindness, she gets along very well with Princess Helan and even Princess Heyue. Also quite famous in Yingdu city well.

Apart from this, there is nothing else.

But tonight, when Wei Yun confronted the princess He Yu's phoenix eyes, he suddenly noticed something strange.

Perhaps he had misread this Princess He Yu from the beginning.

Or maybe... She pretended to be good enough in the first place.

When Wei Yun received this letter today, he had guessed many people, but never thought that it would be this Princess Heyu.

"If my palace doesn't come to see the adults today, I'm afraid it will be soon, there will be no chance."

Zhao Shuwei had a faint smile on his face, "After all, for the plum garden, the adults must have counted this account on the head of the palace."

"What does the princess want to say?"

Wei Yun fixedly looked at the princess He Yu in front of him, and his voice was always flat and cold.

"I admit that I did deliberately intercept Miss Xie that day,"

Zhao Shu slightly lowered his eyes and continued, "And I brought her to Meiyuan really to test her status in the adults' hearts."

"But let the adults believe that I am not from either side."

Speaking of this, Zhao Shuwei's expression gradually faded, and the smile on her lips gradually faded, "I'm just... for myself."

Wei Yun heard the words, but he didn't say anything, just staring at her.

"But as you might expect, although I dominate this game, I didn't set it first."

Zhao Shuwei took a few steps, his skirt wavy, "As I wrote in my letter, it was my Three Emperor Brothers who wanted to test you."