Chapter 85: Teleportation force

Xie Tao watched as many people gradually surrounded Wei Yun. She reacted, and she had no time to think about it. She ran over, squeezed into the crowd, and grabbed Wei Yun's sleeve.

When many girls around saw this scene, they couldn't help but exclaimed, and then they started to take pictures of Wei Yun with their mobile phones. There were also many eyes fixed on Xie Tao’s body, as if Guess the relationship between them.

When Wei Yun saw Xie Tao who suddenly appeared in front of him, he finally reluctantly settled down.

"Wei Yun, let's go."

Xie Tao loosened his sleeves, and went to hold his hand again. When she saw the eyes of so many people around and the mobile phone in their hands, she squeezed his hand and pulled him towards The crowd ran outside.

Wei Yun was passively pulled by her and ran out with her for a certain distance.

Then Xie Tao let go of his hand, bent over, and put her hands on her knees. After breathing for a while, she looked back at him, "Why didn't you come here without changing your clothes?"

Hearing the words, Wei Yun glanced down at his robe.

At this point, he is also at a loss.

Today is different from the past. He never saw the gate of time and space anymore. He just closed his eyes and opened his eyes again, and he has already come here.

But why did he appear at the gate of Xie Tao's school?

Wei Yun twisted his eyebrows.

He thought for a moment, as if thinking of something, he looked straight.

Xie Tao saw Wei Yun suddenly closing her eyes.

She just wanted to say something, but saw that Wei Yun, who was standing in front of her, suddenly disappeared out of thin air.

? ? ?

Xie Tao's eyes widened.

At that time, all the surrounding surveillance experienced a sudden fluctuation, and some pictures were lost.

When Wei Yun opened his eyes again, he was already standing in the living room of the villa.

Sure enough.

Wei Yun's frowning brow stretched slightly.

Just now when he came from another time and space, he was distracted thinking about Xie Tao's coming out of school, and naturally a picture of the school door appeared in his mind, and this time, when he closed his eyes, this was what he thought about.

Xie Tao stood alone by the tree on the sidewalk, scratching the back of his head.

The vibrating sound of the mobile phone came from the pocket of the school uniform jacket. She quickly reached out and took out the mobile phone. As soon as the number displayed on the screen was Wei Yun, Xie Tao immediately slid down the answer button.

"Hello? Wei Yun, why did you disappear suddenly? Where did you go?" Xie Tao has never seen him disappear for no reason like today. Didn't there always be a door and walk through the process before?

"Wait for me there." Wei Yun didn't explain much, but said briefly.

After the call was hung up, Xie Tao looked around, and then decided to sit by the bus stop a few steps ahead and wait.

When Xie Tao sat there, she simply remembered the English words in her heart.

Occasionally, if she didn't remember, she would take out a small word-memory notebook to read it, and then continue to memorize it.