Chapter 43: Put the incense on

Xie Tao stared at the familiar ceiling for a long time when she woke up, and then she looked around, everything in front of her was still so familiar, it was clearly the house she was renting.

Why is she back again? ? ?

Xie Tao sat up all of a sudden, her whole body dumbfounded.

Before she could think more, she quickly took out the phone from her pillow, tapped into WeChat, and opened the video call.

Wei Yun just sat in front of the case and rubbed his eyebrows, and he heard the fine ringtones. As soon as he raised his eyes, he saw a girl's face appeared in the light curtain of the copper pendant on the book case.

As soon as Xie Tao wanted to speak, she saw herself with messy hair in the upper right corner of the phone screen. She opened her eyes and quickly threw the phone on the bed, throwing down the sentence "Wei Yun, wait a minute" and put it on. Slippers ran into the bathroom.

When she came out again, she had already washed, changed her clothes, and even got a ponytail.

"Why did Wei Yun come back again?" She picked up the phone on the bed and asked him quickly.

Wei Yun was drinking tea, and when he saw her face again in the light curtain, he put down the tea cup and said: "The effect of the spice should be time-limited."

He has not asked Sheng Yueqi about this.

This is just his guess.

"what?"

Xie Tao tilted her head for a moment, and then opened her shiny eyes, urging him, "Then you try again, you try again!"

Wei Yun looked at her impatient look, and felt quite amused, "Are you not going to school today?"

This sentence immediately made Xie Tao stay there.

Yeah!

Going to school today!

"Then, wait for me! Wait for me to come back from school!" Xie Tao exhorted.

The heat lingering in the tea cup, Wei Yun's eyebrows were dimmed for a moment, there was a slight smile on his lips, and he did not refuse.

A little reluctantly hung up the video call, Xie Tao looked at the clothes she was wearing, sighed, and pulled out from the closet again the winter uniform of Tiancheng High School.

I owed a lot of homework, and Xie Tao was either listening to class or writing homework almost all day. He was extremely serious.

In the afternoon, Xie Tao suddenly received Zhou Xinyue's WeChat message.

It probably talked about her current situation abroad, and asked about how Xie Tao was doing recently. The two chatted for a long time.

For a moment, Xie Tao seemed to find her former good friend from the lines of Zhou Xinyue's words.

That should be what she looked like.

Knowing that Zhou Xinyue's situation was getting better, Xie Tao felt very happy in her heart.

She felt once again that her decision to return to Nanshi may never have been wrong, because this decision not only allowed her to help Zhou Xinyue get justice, but also gave her the opportunity to face those nightmares once again. courage.

When she left the Zheng's house more than a year ago, she was full of hearts, just wanting to escape.

And now, she learned to face it.

When school was over in the afternoon, Xie Tao met Xie Lan at the school gate.

In such a cold weather, he was still dressed very thinly, as if he could not feel the cold at all, and he seemed to walk step by step from the blazing summer sun.