Chapter 8: Future girlfriend

Shi Cheng bought a Polaroid.

She couldn't help taking pictures after class in the morning, and even took a picture of her when Xie Tao was not paying attention.

In the evening, Xie Tao came home and took a look at the photo that Shi Cheng gave her while eating instant noodles.

When Shi Cheng filmed her, she was sitting in a daze on a bench in the school garden, her mouth still slightly open, looking a little confused.

Xie Tao collected the photos, and then concentrated on eating instant noodles.

When sleeping at night, she had a very strange dream.

In the dream is the alleys and long streets of Qizhen Town, and there is a magical light curtain falling in the air. In the light curtain, it seems that a hand with distinct knuckles has crushed something.

The fragments were like crystal water droplets, and the moment they flew out, they pierced the entire dream. The moment the space was distorted, the bluestone slab under her feet turned into inches of quicksand.

She fell into the boundless darkness, without seeing any light.

Xie Tao fell asleep in an inexplicable dream, but didn't know that there was a faint blue light outside her window stagnating and hanging in the air.

"BIBIBIBI~ Boss, can you hear me? The goal is locked!"

Downstairs of the old unit, a black-clad man was sneakingly touching a small transparent glass ball, his head hanging to pieces.

He was wearing black clothes, and the face hidden under the peaked cap was unreal under the dim street lamp, but when he spoke, he had a standard Youzhou accent.

When the two middle-aged men who always love to go out to drink two sips on weekdays walked by him, they didn't even notice him at all, let alone the faint blue light above their heads.

It seemed that they couldn't see this man at all, nor could they see the mysterious light.

At that time, the current in the glass ball held by the man suddenly flickered in the ball, and a female voice came from it: "If you find it, do business. Why are you standing there stupidly?"

The female voice seemed a bit disgusting.

The man hesitated and asked, "Boss... do we really want to be this way? I think it's just an ordinary girl. Isn't it a bit bad for us to do this?"

"Okay, do you think I am willing to do this? Isn't there no other way?"

The female voice was silent for a moment, and the current in the glass ball appeared again, "AM670, I order you to execute it immediately."

As soon as the man heard that she had called her job number so solemnly, he couldn't say anything more. He could only perform a stand-up and take a breather in place, and then replied, "Yes!"

"You will be quiet in the middle of the night, and stop arguing!" The female voice "hissed".

"Don't panic, boss, they can't listen anyway."

That's what he said, but the man lowered his voice subconsciously, and even glanced around.

The faint blue light turned into a very thin line, directly penetrating the glass window, and in the dark, it was directly tied to the right wrist of the sleeping girl the bed.

The light flashed slightly, without a trace.

Xie Tao didn't know all of this.

When she got up the next day, she only felt a little pain in her head.