Chapter 15: Fate

When Xie Tao was sitting in the lobby of the tavern, she looked back at the two sets of door couplets on the door of the tavern.

This is the first time Xie Tao has seen each other. Instead of sticking the door link outside the door, it sticks it inside, and also sticks two pairs of them.

One pair has black letters on a red background, and one pair has black letters on a white background.

I saw the red couplet saying:

You are a melancholy in the world

You are the sand sculpture netizen Hahaduo

? ? ?

Xie Tao suspected that she had read it wrong, did anyone write the couplet like this? ?

She went to look at the white couplet next to her again:

Shanghai United: Please do all the bad things inside

Bottom Line: A Thousand Miles of Fate

? ? ?

What is this again? ?

Xie Tao glanced upwards, and then saw the two pairs of couplets shared a horizontal comment: Welcome

"..."

She always felt like she was having a weird dream.

"Aren't the couples very literary?"

A lazy male voice came.

When Xie Tao turned her head, she saw the young man wearing a dark green sweater with a flip flop on his feet putting a glass of water on the table in front of her.

He patted his chest and smiled a little, "I wrote it."

"..."

Xie Tao didn't know what to say.

She held the cup of purplish water and did not dare to drink it.

"Introduce yourself,"

The boy sat down opposite her, raised Erlang's legs, propped his chin with one hand, looked at her and said, "My name is Xie Lan."

"What is your name?" he asked.

"...Xie Tao."

She answered honestly.

When the boy heard this, he couldn't help but raised his eyebrows, "My family, there are still two characters, it's really predestined."

Xie Tao twitched the corners of her mouth, she was really fidgeting in such a place where secrets were revealed everywhere.

"Where is this anyway?" she asked.

As soon as Xie Lan stretched out his hand, his thermos cup appeared in his hand out of thin air.

He unscrewed the lid slowly and took a sip, then said, "Don't be nervous, this is a place that places great emphasis on love and peace."

? ?

Xie Tao felt that she didn't understand what he was talking about.

"The guest is here."

At that time, there was a voice with a little bit of vicissitudes.

When Xie Tao looked up, she saw a middle-aged man in a moon white robe lifted the curtain and walked out from behind.

The contours of the man's face are deep, even though his face has been stained with the traces of time, his eyes are still very clear and transparent.