Chapter 29: Stop crying

Even though Wei Jing started trying hard to break free and stop her movement when the woman stretched out his hand, he still could only watch the woman pull out the copper pendant from his placket.

But just as the woman raised her eyebrows and happily took the copper pendant in her hand, a sharp arrow came through the air, brushed her finger, cut a blood stain, and cut the copper pendant with the tassel. Nailed to the wall.

The woman was dumbfounded on the spot.

Wei Jing tilted his head, and saw a slender figure standing at the end of the alley at some unknown time.

In the dim situation of Deng Ying, Wei Jing saw only one corner of his purple robe, and he happily called out, "My lord!"

When the woman heard Wei Jing's "adult", she subconsciously turned her head to look towards the end of the alley.

In the darker light and shadow, she saw the young man in the crepe gown walking slowly step by step, while his well-knotted hand held a bow and a long arrow was walking on him. In time, he casually hit the bow.

When the woman saw him clearly, she saw that he was already full of the bow, and the tip of the arrow was shining with a cold light. When it flew towards her, it wiped the airflow and made a small sound.

She widened her beautiful eyes and quickly dodged her back.

When she saw the bronze pendant nailed to the wall by the long arrow, she still didn't give up, and went forward to get it.

But another sharp arrow struck, and she had to turn over again to escape.

She seemed to be angry. When she stretched out her hand, a faint blue light was already on the palm of her hand, but when she turned her head, she saw that the young boy had thrown the bow and arrow in her hand and pulled out a long sword from the scabbard. Coming, Jianfeng was cold and shone with cold light.

The blue light in his hand died instantly like a flame.

The woman cursed lowly, "It's cold again this time after it's over!"

As if she was worrying about something, she still couldn't do anything to the young man who was gradually approaching her.

The moment Wei Yun's sword swept over, the woman's figure turned into a faint blue light and shadow, which disappeared in a flash without a trace.

Wei Jing really didn't know how to describe what he saw before his eyes. When the blue light bound to him disappeared, he looked at the place where the woman disappeared in amazement, unable to return to his senses for a long time.

At that time, Wei Yun had already walked to the wall in front of him. When he stretched out his hand, he pulled out the long arrow inserted into the wall, and then clenched the copper pendant in his hand.

Perhaps it was because it had been soaked in the silt for too long. Although Wei Jing briefly wiped the copper pendant when it was picked up, there were still many dirt marks embedded in the lines on its surface.

When Wei Yun turned his head, seeing Wei Jing still standing there, he opened his mouth and said, "What's going on tonight, don't say a word."

Wei Jing regained consciousness, and hurriedly lowered his head to answer, "Yes."

But for a moment, he couldn't help it, "My lord, the woman just now is too weird..."

"Go home first."

Wei Yun interrupted him and turned around.

Upon seeing this, Wei Jing had to walk quickly to follow.

The Boyfriend Who I've Never Metजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें