Chapter 77: His naivety

The day of goodbye Meng Lichun was Saturday afternoon.

In a milk tea shop by the city center square, Xie Tao placed the copper pendant he had brought from Wei Yun in front of Meng Lichun's eyes.

"Aunt Meng, return this thing to you."

The name "Aunt Chun" was still a bit awkward for Xie Tao, so she simply called it.

At first, Meng Lichun seemed to be taken aback by this name, and then she placed her gaze on the copper pendant on the table.

Once she tried her best to retrieve this bronze pendant, but in the end she was always unwilling.

But now, this bronze pendant, which she had lost for many years, was placed in front of her.

"I heard Uncle Nian say that this bronze pendant is a token of love for you and Uncle Xi..."

The uncle Nian in Xie Tao's mouth is the man who often only shows people with the bureau's work number-AM670.

Subordinates of Meng Lichun.

After Xie Tao learned about it from him, she discussed it with Wei Yun. Finally, Wei Yun agreed that she should return the thing to Meng Lichun.

After all, this bronze pendant is not only a fetish with magical power, but also its significance to Meng Lichun.

This was originally her thing.

Meng Lichun picked up the copper pendant in front of her, and touched the pierced tail feathers on the copper pendant with her fingers. She suddenly sneered, "What a token of love..."

"I'm talking nonsense, so you believe it." Meng Lichun put his chin on one hand, and his voice seemed a little distant.

"What?" Xie Tao was a little dazed for a while.

Meng Lichun bit the straw and took a sip of milk tea. "He has never responded to my feelings. Where did he get the token of love."

This bronze pendant was the only thing he left to her the night she stole him out of the Liang Palace.

Meng Lichun always felt that she was wishful thinking, until that night when she put the knife on his neck, he suddenly kissed, like a long-term restraint, and his unwillingness to show half of his emotions finally leaked for an instant.

How can a person control his emotions perfectly forever, preventing others from noticing it, or even deceiving himself? Even as a god, this is also an extremely difficult thing.

So that night, Meng Lichun finally discovered that he was not a piece of ice that could not be covered.

But everything is too late.

The son Xian pressed harder, and he was in the ruined temple that night, letting people tie Wen Xi back to the Liang Palace.

Wen Xi always wanted to keep Meng Lichun out of the picture, stay away from all wars and disputes, and fight for power.

But Gongzi Xian is not a kind person.

He killed everyone in Wenxi's mansion, and later killed his wife Wanhua because of the slander of the **** beside him.

That was Meng Lichun's only friend there.

And Meng Lichun was submerged into the music hall in the Liang Palace, and became a small chess piece held in the hands of Young Master Xian.

For her, the copper pendant left by Wen Xi is the only sustenance of him in her long life.

but now……