Chapter 35: Cold scent

Wei Jing has always felt that there is something wrong with the National Normal University.

For example, an adult who used to not have a heavy appetite nowadays needs a few more dishes every time he eats dinner, and his past tastes were obviously lighter, but the recent diet has obviously always had so many spicy dishes.

For example, the scrolls that adults often look at are also different from ordinary scrolls. Sometimes when Wei Jing walks into the study to report something to him, he occasionally raises his eyes carefully to see that it is not the same as ordinary scrolls. Looking at the entire Zhou Dynasty, no one can do such printing skills.

Another example is the flower branches in the celadon vase that have always been empty in the adult study.

Sometimes it was a calamus, sometimes it was a red camellia, sometimes it was a cymbidium... There were even some flowers that Wei Jing couldn't even call her name.

Every time it appears, it is just a single branch.

In the National Teacher's House, Wei Jing was either guarding outside the main courtyard or outside the door of Wei Yun's room. He had never seen when such a flower branch was placed there.

He was clear, and never saw Wei Yun enter the house with those flowers.

But... when did those blooming branches appear? Even though Wei Jing had a thousand questions in his heart, he never dared to express it easily.

With things in his mind, Wei Jing stood outside the door of the study, and when he inadvertently raised his eyes, he saw a tea-colored figure approaching here not far away.

He is the son of Nanping Houfu, Qi Ji.

Wei Jing immediately turned his head and said to the door: "My lord, the world's son is here."

When Qi Ji walked into the study, he saw the bright color in his vase at a glance.

As if he had seen something rare, he immediately walked over and said, "Brother Yanchen, when have you changed sex? In your boring study room, there is an extra spring. ?"

Wei Yun raised his eyes and caught a glimpse of his stretching out. His brow furrowed and his voice was slightly cold, "Don't touch it randomly."

Qi Ji's hand paused subconsciously, but he really didn't dare to touch it.

"Wei Yanchen, are you so stingy?" Qi Ji tilted his head to look at him.

"Something?" Wei Yun rubbed his eyebrows, his voice showing a bit of fatigue.

When Qi Ji saw his appearance, his expression suddenly became more serious. He said, "You have been very busy these days. This time, you have been dragged down by the King of Letters. Your Majesty, you have plans. ?"

Hearing the words, Wei Yun twitched the corners of his mouth, his eyes were very weak, and there was almost no turmoil, "What do you want? As long as I don't do anything, no fire can burn me."

After hearing his words, Qi Ji suddenly said, "But you really...do nothing?"

As if hearing the deep meaning of his words, Wei Yun looked at him fixedly, "What do you want to say?"

Qi Ji lifted his lips, "Nothing."

As if always surrounded by an inexplicable sweet scent, Qi Ji sniffed, finally set his eyes on an open paper box on Wei Yun's book case.

He immediately walked over.

When he saw the crisp candy inside, his eyes lit up and he stretched out his hands directly.