Chapter 25: Fang

Wei Yun didn't sleep well last night.

Because he was half asleep and half awake, as if he heard Xie Tao's voice.

When he opened his eyes vaguely, he saw the astrolabe turning on the copper pendant he placed beside his pillow, emitting a little golden light.

He seemed to hear her dreaming about something.

Listen carefully, it was the article she was busy recitation recently.

"..."

He felt that she was so embarrassed to memorize that article, and she didn't even stop sleeping.

Later, there was a patter of rain outside the window, and Wei Yun disliked such rain at night.

In the dead of night, he heard too clearly, which made him even more irritable.

So when Wei Jing came to call Wei Yun up the next morning, he saw a faint cyan under his eyes.

"My lord, didn't sleep well last night?" Wei Jing asked cautiously.

"Ok."

Wei Yun replied, without much intention to speak.

After washing, he changed into a crepe gown and tied his belt. Wei Yun straightened out the jade hair behind the crown, and then walked out the door.

During the dynasty, the prime minister Song Jinian and Tai Fu Xu Di'an couldn't help but choke Wei Yun in harmony. The yin and yang were strange and ear-piercing.

Wei Yun has always been reluctant to talk fast with these two old men, but today because of a bad mood, he refuted a few words and stabbed the faces of those two people with blue and white, which is not very beautiful.

And Emperor Qihe has always been the most happy to see this kind of drama.

At the end of the party, he stopped the two veterans' behavior that still wanted to argue.

After the dynasty, Wei Yun did not leave the palace, but went to the Zhanxing Pavilion first.

The Zodiac Pavilion was built at the beginning, and there are too many things that need to be handled by him.

Maybe it was because I didn't sleep well last night. Today, the master of the National Normal University looked in the eyes of everyone and felt that the air pressure around him was a little lower, and no one dared to approach him.

Entering the room on the top floor of the Zodiac Pavilion, Wei Yun took the written approval and glanced at random, and then said to Wei Jing, "What can Wu Fuqing do?"

"He asked for the dossier of those alchemists, and apart from that, he hasn't found other improprieties for the time being." Wei Jing replied truthfully.

Wei Yun twitched the corners of his lips, his eyebrows did not move, but there was some sarcasm, "Let him investigate."

After all, the matter of alchemy was also something Wei Yun didn't want to take over.

Wu Fuqing was able to take on this errand, but it was considered a little less troublesome for him.

Even though, this Wu Fuqing was originally a trouble for Qi He Di'an to put him by his side.

At that time, outside the door, a **** wearing a lacquered sarong crown and dark clothes bowed his body and walked in. The moment he saw Wei Yun, he lowered his body even more and said, "Master Guo Shi , Xin Wang came to visit."

Believe King Zhao Zhengrong?

Wei Yun was startled slightly, then his eyes became more profound.