Chapter 61: Hug and sleep

"It's not that I don't like it, but it's because of you,"

"Very precious."

Three points drunk, seven points sleepy.

Xie Tao felt that he had had a dream that was beyond sight. His voice was like the sound of floating waves in the distant sea. It was always indistinct, making people wonder if it was true or not.

He never said those sultry words easily.

But this does not mean that he has never been emotional.

He is just used to depositing all his emotions in his heart.

As a person who has always been reticent and not good at expressing, he became a little bit less like himself that night.

Just because she wanted an answer.

He gave her an answer in her persistent gaze.

The wax of the candlelight flowed down and solidified in an instant, and the flickering flame was almost extinguished. That night, the girl finally could not wait with him until dawn.

His kiss came suddenly, and for an instant it made her seem to have drunk a few more glasses of wine, and she was light and fluttering, as if in the clouds.

Her fingers gripped the collar of his shirt tightly, and the last button he buttoned to the neck suddenly collapsed and fell to the ground with a sound.

The skirt was slightly open, his collarbone was half exposed, a strand of black hair fell in front of her, and a satin-like cool touch brushed her cheeks.

Until her figure was gradually wrapped in light golden streamer in his arms, the smoke hazyly blurred her red cheeks and clear eyes.

That night, after all, he sat withered until dawn.

When Xie Tao woke up, she was already in her small rental house.

The "Happy New Year" she sent to Zhou Xinyue the day before also received her reply in the early morning of that day.

When the video call was connected, Xie Tao saw Zhou Xinyue's face on the phone screen.

Compared to the paleness of paper months ago, she looked a little more rosy at the moment, and her eyes were no longer dull and dull.

"Taotao, Happy New Year!" Zhou Xinyue smiled at Xie Tao on the screen.

Xie Tao smiled at her, her eyes curled up, "Happy New Year, Xin Yue."

The two spoke for a while, and Xie Tao clearly felt that Zhou Xinyue seemed to be much better. Although compared to her before, she seems to be too quiet now, but at least, she will not resist others. Care about it.

As for Xie Tao, she also said more than she said to others.

The **** wounds in her heart had begun to scab, which was a good start for Zhou Xinyue.

"Taodao, thank you for returning to Nanshi for me,"

Finally, Zhou Xinyue looked at Xie Tao on the screen of the phone, her eyes seemed to be flushed, she said seriously, "You wait for me, and I will be back soon."

This is not the first time she has said such things.

And every time Xie Tao listened to it, she would smile softly with her lips raised.

Nanshi used to be Xie Tao's nightmare, and later it became Zhou Xinyue's nightmare.

Xie Tao chose to return to Nanshi for her, choosing to face all the bad memories that once took root in her heart...