55: You are beautiful

Early the next morning, Wei Yun went to the Forbidden Palace to go to court.

After the dynasty, he was called to Qianlong Palace by Emperor Qihe.

"I heard that Aiqing was assassinated last night?"

Qi Hedi sat on the dragon chair with a cup of tea in his hand.

Wei Yun bowed his head slightly, "That's true."

"Who is so bold, can Aiqing find out?"

Qi Hedi coughed several times, his sallow face looked a bit old now, and a bright yellow dragon robe was worn on his body, but it appeared a little thin.

Wei Yun looked down, "It hasn't been found out yet."

Emperor Qihe put the tea cup heavily on the book table and snorted, "These thieves are really bold!"

The chief **** who was standing by then carefully wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

"Aiqing is frightened."

At this time, Emperor Qihe's expression eased a bit, as if asking casually, "I heard that last night, walking with Aiqing, and your cousin from Yecheng?"

Hearing Emperor Qihe suddenly mentioning Xie Tao, Wei Yun's expression moved slightly, but it was only for a moment, and when he spoke, he was still calm:

"Yes."

"Your cousin must have been frightened a lot?"

Emperor Qi He looked like a gentle emperor at the moment.

"She had never seen such a battle before, and she was really frightened."

Wei Yun answered briefly and cautiously.

Upon hearing this, Emperor Qihe summoned Deyu, the chief **** next to him, and ordered him to prepare more tonics to invigorate and calm the nerves and send them to the National Teacher's Office for Miss Biao.

Deyu took the order and immediately arranged.

"I wonder how young is Aiqing's cousin?"

Emperor Qihe fed the golden pills that Gong E had brought up into his mouth, and took it down with tea. When he was talking, he was already leaning on the dragon chair, his eyes narrowed.

When Wei Yun heard his words, his expression was slightly drunk, and he still looked down. It seemed that he had considered it for a while before he said, "It's sixteen."

This is the age of the nominal lady, which is in line with the age of Shao Liyin.

But he remembered very clearly that Xie Tao is now eighteen years old.

Upon hearing this, Emperor Qihe nodded.

He suddenly smiled, "Sixteen, is it because he should be his age?"

"The queen said to me a few days ago that she would like to see the cousin of your national teacher's office. I wonder what Ai Qing thinks?

Queen?

The finger knuckles under Wei Yun's wide sleeves gradually tightened, and the long eyelashes concealed the coldness in his eyes.

She would rather plan for her son.

"Your Majesty, forgive me. My cousin was frightened last night and became ill after returning home. I am afraid that for a while, she won't be able to do what the queen mother wanted."

In the end, Wei Yun arched his hands.

"Is it?"

Emperor Qihe showed regret, but there was a faint smile in his eyes, "So, I can only wait."