Chapter 13: I'm Xie Tao

The next day, Xie Tao, accompanied by the head teacher Liu Meiyu, went to the police station to make a transcript.

One was unconscious, while the other stood there in a daze. The situation at that time was clearly seen by everyone who rushed into the classroom.

No matter how Zhao Yixuan argues, this incident is a violent incident provoked by her.

The surveillance in the class was broken and there was no other evidence, so the police station only detained Zhao Yixuan for seven days.

But when the police went to the school’s monitoring room for a routine review, they found that the camera in the classroom of the first five class that had malfunctioned clearly recorded Zhao Yixuan’s beating Xie Tao and pressed her to the ground with force. The scene of strangling her neck.

Her motives are already very obvious.

Xie Tao didn't seem surprised when she heard about this.

Because she knew early in the morning that the camera in the classroom was repaired by the mysterious boy with a special function.

And Zhao Yixuan scrambled with her, and even later pinched her neck, he used his own special means to insert it into the camera.

Of course, all the unnatural phenomena that shouldn't have appeared in it, including himself, have been wiped out.

He seems to have some ability to go back to the past.

Xie Tao felt that he seemed to know her things very well.

Because of the surveillance video, this originally ordinary underage fighting incident has risen to a criminal case of suspected intentional injury.

Zhao Yixuan broke down on the spot and cried, and her father fainted because of the tremendous stimulation.

Xie Tao had never seen Zhao Yixuan cry like this.

Many times, she did not treat Zhao Yixuan as a peer.

"Xie Tao, Xie Tao, I didn't want to choke you to death. Tell them quickly and tell them that I didn't want to kill you..." Zhao Yixuan struggled to come to Xie Tao, but was caught by two policewomen. Pressed on the chair.

At that time, the red and swollen eyes when she looked at Xie Taoshi were filled with cautious expectation.

"Do you feel wronged?"

Xie Tao looked at her steadily and said suddenly.

A person who is accustomed to being a perpetrator, and a person who is good at building all of her joy on the suffering of others, may never understand how much her own behavior will cause others to hurt.

Zhao Yixuan collapsed and shouted, "I didn't want to hurt you, I didn't! Xie Tao, tell them!"

She still hasn't figured out what the situation was like at that time.

When she saw the surveillance video, she was also shocked.

She didn't even remember that she pinched Xie Tao's neck.

Xie Tao didn't want to listen to anything from Zhao Yixuan anymore. Being supported by Liu Meiyu, she turned around and wanted to walk outside the police station.

"Xie Tao!"

This is the voice of Zhao Yixuan's father.

He didn't know when he had already woke up.

When Xie Tao turned around, she saw the middle-aged man walking quickly in front of her and took one of her hands.

That one had more wrinkles than his peers, and the weather-beaten face was anxious.