Chapter 66: All for you

In the plum garden, Xie Tao was sitting in front of the case, quietly, her eyes down, counting the cakes in the porcelain plate over and over again in the bottom of her heart.

But I don't have any desire to eat.

It is said that because of the relationship between Princess He Lan and another Princess He Yue, the poem meeting has not started.

Thanks to these two late princesses, Xie Tao secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

She doesn't know how to write poems, it would be so embarrassing if it was her turn.

But no matter how late, those two princesses who will definitely not be absent, Xie Tao was a little flustered and short of breath sitting in the chair.

It was as if she had to go to the examination room to take the exam without memorizing anything.

She began to think about the ancient poems she would memorize again, and she remembered a few pieces in a scattered way, but she still didn't know if it was enough.

Looking forward to Wei Yun's rescue, Xie Tao's fingers pinched the corner of the case table and rubbed it back and forth.

Sun Youyi on the side has been paying attention to Xie Tao's behavior, intentionally or unintentionally. She suddenly lifted her lips, showing a bit of disdain, "Sure enough, it's from the countryside, it's really vulgar."

Her voice was not too big or too small, just enough to make Xie Tao hear clearly.

Xie Tao turned her head suddenly and looked at Sun Youyi.

Sun Youyi raised her chin, with an arrogant look of "how are you going".

At that time, many women had noticed their situation here, and they couldn't help covering their mouths, caring about each other, and whispering.

"...Are all the people in your city familiar with yourself like you?"

Xie Tao didn't want to talk to her at all, but as long as she thought that she had a bad idea about Wei Yun and almost made the emperor here give the imperial decree of marriage, she was like a puffed up pufferfish.

"But I didn't really want to talk to you." Xie Tao said.

When Sun Youyi heard Xie Tao's voice, she looked at the veiled girl sitting next to her, her brows furrowed and her face slightly blue.

As the daughter of the imperial historian, she befriended several princesses, and she was usually the object of infatuation with others. Naturally, she had never heard such straightforward and harsh words.

Who is this Xie Tao? But it's just a rural village girl from the tiny town, dare to talk to her like this?

"you……"

"Youyi."

Sun Youyi just wanted to attack, so she was interrupted by Zhao Shuwei who was sitting in the head.

When she raised her eyes to see Zhao Shuwei's smiling phoenix eyes, she had to suppress the fire in her heart.

Guo Shi Wei Yun did not hesitate to bluntly refused, which made her a joke for Ying Du overnight. Among the ladies who are sitting with her now, how many of these ladies have never laughed at her secretly? After all, I dare not put it on the surface.

Because of this embarrassment, Sun Youyi still admired Wei Yun in her heart, but she became a little bit more annoyed.

She didn't dare to question Wei Yun, so the anger in her heart was passed on by her to the cousin who came out of the National Teacher's Mansion.