9

Alice pov:
After what had just happened I am pretty happy that Alec decided to get Marie along with Bella away from this whole explanation and instead outside into their garden. Knowing Marie long enough to know that she absolutely adores flowers, so this surely is going to make her happy.
„So just to understand this, you are trying to tell us that Marie has frozen us up?" Aro questions curious but also rather excited about the gift he just got informed on. Edward nods in reply, seemingly as uncomfortable around them as I am.
„Why didn't we felt it? After all Alec said he was completely awake but only wasn't able to move." Demetri asks slightly irritated why other than all of them Alec wasn't completely gone so to speak. Jane clears her throat a bit uncomfortable before informing us that she just like her brother only wasn't able to move or speak, but other than that she was fully aware of what happened. That's how they started to think about how they all seem to share some kind of familiar gift since it is the only reason that we could think of.
„Anyway, since that topic is now all explained. We may as well speak about what your guys plan is with them now. You know since they aren't around right now which also means we could talk openly without cute Marie starting to panic again." I softly say. Hoping to find a solution that doesn't involve any of us getting killed as well as them being not too stubborn on any terms.
„Marie obviously is staying here with us! She is our mate and we won't allow you or anyone else to take her away from us." Caius reply's with a threatening growl. Well, here goes my hope than...
„Bella is another topic. As we already said, we can't allow any humans knowing about our existence. So you either change her or we sadly have to find another solution." Aro says completely ignoring my brothers growl.
„It's not like we want her to die Edward. She is my brothers mate sister. So of course we wouldn't like her to loose someone this important to her, but those rules are there to keep our kind safe. We can't ignore that." Marcus to all our shock replies with a very raspy voice.
„Our mate knew already about our existence." Felix quietly adds to the topic. Both Edward and myself look at him in disbelief. There is absolutely no way for her to have already known that. We never told her and I am sure that Bella also hasn't told her.
„She begged her sister to flee along with her because we are vampires that are going to hurt them." Felix goes on with uneasiness.
„Of course we wanted to know from where she knew just like Bella. That's when she said that the one hurting her years ago was a vampire and that he told her." he adds after a heavy sigh. We all look at him with utter shock. That can't be true! It's simply impossible!! There also is no way that a vampire would of kept her alive!
„She informed us in detail what that faule vampire has told her. So no, there is cero chance that she wasn't telling us the truth." Demetri adds since he has seen all of us looking at them in disbelief.
„What did that thing tell her? Maybe he wasn't a true vampire but only meant to frighten her?" Aro asked still not sure if he should believe it or not.
„He told her that vampires use humans for fun because they are babies compared to us, as well as worthless whores simply there for us to do with as we please." Caius says with furry in each and every word.
„After she said that she tried to shield her sister from us, trying to at least make sure that she would stay safe. So no, as we already said, there is no chance for her to make that up!" Demetri ends with wet eyes. Obviously hurt by what his mate had to go through at the hands of a vampire.
„So there is a vampire out there spreading the word of us existing as well as using humans?" Marcus wants to know with a deep frown on his face.
I can feel myself getting pulled into a vision, so I concentrate on what I might see this time. When I see however what will happen in not much time I get furious and unbelievable worried for that sweet girl that had to go through so much already.
„Alice! What have you seen!?" Edward asks as his eyes widen when he reads my mind.
„We need to go there right away!" he says already starting to run towards the garden with me hot on his heels with the volturis not too far behind us as well. Just as we exit the door we see Marie starting to run towards the tree and like in my vision a vampire runs full force towards her. To my utter relief though Edward quickly gets in between the vampire and sweet Marie in the last second.
„Marie come here!" I say and pull her into my chest as well as turning around so she won't be able to see the monster that has hurt her so badly years ago.
„Alice? What's going on?" she questions irritated just like Bella and the whole Volturi's.
„Nothing, I just missed you terribly and it also is getting late so the two of you should eat something." I say and send her mates a look to tell them to just take them towards the kitchen.
„Alice is right Honey! We missed you like crazy already, so what do you say? Are you hungry already?" Felix asks her softly and takes her tiny hand in his.
„A bit, but you don't need food? So I am guessing you don't have any food around here." she says a bit confused but still being her cute little self.
„Of course we have food sweetheart. We have a few people working here that still need food so why don't we go and see if we find something you and your sister will enjoy?" Demetri tells her and takes her other hand to slowly lead her away from here and back into the castle, Bella following behind them quickly.
„What was that all about?" Aro wants to know after the door has fallen shut behind their retrieving backs which makes me sigh out in relieve that we didn't came to late. Holding out my hand towards and already impatiently waiting Aro seems to do the trick. His facial expression though changes from confused, to satisfied and that into complete anger and murder.
„Jane, be a dear and escort Damien into the dungeon." he instructs Jane who right away does as she got told to do.
„Brother? What did you see that made you this furious?" Markus questions irritated.
„Damien was the one who did all those thinks to our poor brothers and guards mate! Alice saw in a vision that he was going to attack and kill her. To our luck they just got ready to interfere." he says just as we hear said vampire scream out in agony.
„He did what?!" Jane asks completely furious now herself.
„It's true my dear, but please get him down in the dungeon before playing with him for what he has done. We wouldn't want young Marie to come face to face with his again, this is already traumatic enough as it is for her." Aro says and after one more scream Jane stops the treatment to get him out of sight.