28. The Worst Stereotype Ever Is Pretty Cheerleader And Elongated Man.

I had just gotten back from Neon, when Em had sent me an odd text message.

I think she was the one that was drunk this time.

She was sending me multiple messages about how she was in love with some guy named Novad, and how he was her soulmate.

She was most definitely drunk.

I climbed up the stairs to her room, and saw her giggling and talking to someone on her phone while I stood outside her door.

Was this that Novak person?

"Tomorrow's alright.."She said, beaming so wide that it was disgusting, as she facetimed the guy.

Then he spoke.

And I immediately recognized who it was.

Now, before you say I'm a dumbass, number one, I already know that, and number two, you probably wouldn't even have guessed who it was.

The person that Em had been so focused on recently was none other than that weirdo, Jacob Black.

"Who's that?" I ask, and she jolts up from the bed, surprised.

"No one." She says, hiding her phone behind her back.

"Why do you need to hide your phone from me if it's no one, huh?"

"Because it's none of your business, you butthole!"

I give her a disgusted look. "Don't you dare call me a butthole, buttface!"

"What does that even mean?!" She asks, flailing her arms above her head.

"It means that I can see who you've been to talking to." I say, grabbing her phone from her hand which was suspended in mid air.

Her eyes widened when she realized what happened, and I cackled maniacally when I saw his face clearly.

Well, not maniacally, but imagine how Draco Malfoy would cackle.

But worse.

"You're dating Davon and you didn't even bother to tell me, huh?" I say, dropping her phone on the bed.

"I didn't think it would be any of your business." She says, smoothing a stray hair down with her thumb. "And it still isn't, by the way."

"Of course it is. I go there literally everyday."

"Well, that's because you're so interested in that waiter dude and I never said that was any of my business!"

I glared at her with my mouth slightly open, flabbergasted.

"Okay, first of all, I am not interested with that dude-"

"Please."

"Second of all, his name is Trevor, and third of all, if not for you poking your contour ridden nose in my business, I wouldn't even have met the guy!"