27. The Chicken Actually Crossed The Road Cause It Got Attacked By A Basketball.

He kissed me.

Well, it was a fictional character and it was in a daydream but still!

My Physics teacher had woken me up just as I was getting to the good part of my dream, and I wanted to throw a purple colored basketball in his face.

Weird how I was obsessed with purple these days.

Once class ended, I decided to skip history and I went to the basketball court.

Of course he was there.

Milo was playing basketball with his other teammates, and I felt kinda jealous because he got to skip about 3 periods to practice for our upcoming match against Westbrook.

I was also jealous because he got to play with balls with a bunch of hot, sweaty guys.

He was living the dream.

I net Charlotte already sitting there, scribbling something down on her notebook, her face scrunched up in concentration.

She was drawing him.

Aww.

"Didn't know you drew, Charlie." I say, and she flinches, surprised that I was standing there.

"Sapphire, please don't give me a heart attack next time you found something new about me." She says, removing her hand from her chest.

"Lemme see that." I say, prying her hand away from the notebook, smiling teasingly at her.

It wasn't actually that bad. It was pretty good if you asked me.

Even though he looked like a mixture of Kendrick Lamar and Lil Uzi vert at the same time in her drawing.

"Stop it! Give it back!" She says, reaching out for it but I chuckle and stretch my hands away from her.

"Come on Char, it's not that bad.." I say, and she snatches the book away from my grasp when I bring my hand down.

"Shut up." She says, her cheeks heating up.

Face cheeks, that is.

"When did you learn how to draw, Miss biology?"

"I always knew how to draw Sapphire," she says, hiding her book in her bookbag. "You just haven't bothered asking."

"Well I'm asking now. So you're into Milo, hmm?" I ask, nudging her shoulder.

She shoots me a look that gives off she would melt my face off with sulphuric acid type vibes.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She says, turning to the right. Her curly hair got all up in my face.

"I think you do know what I'm talking about." I say, grabbing her chin and bringing her face back to look at me.