111

The wedding reception was great and I must say, the wedding company we used really goes above and beyond. The top package that we picked included a reception at a beachside pavilion with bistro lighting and tables with centerpieces of fresh flowers. They also provided appetizers, champagne and dinner for up to twenty guests.

Most of our family and friends enjoyed themselves and seemed to dread the end of the reception and having to leave. Well, there was one person that didn't seem to enjoy herself and that was Lauren's cousin Blakley. I noticed at the beginning of the reception she seemed down in the dumps. Lauren noticed too and tried talking to her. Blakley though, kept assuring her everything was fine, she just didn't feel that good so we finally just let it go and enjoyed our wedding reception.

The food was really good and of course we can't forget about our wedding cake. The strawberries and champagne cake was so damn delicious. I think Lauren and I both ate too much cake. When we both held the knife and cut the cake together, I was tempted to smear it in my wife's face but decided against it especially after the look she gave me. Apparently she knew what I was thinking and just laughed when I handed her the saucer with a slice of cake on it instead.

After we enjoyed the wedding cake, Lauren and I had our first dance together to At Last by Etta James. The lyrics took over us and we slowly swayed together as we held each other tight. We were so lost in each other, we forgot the world around us as we just enjoyed being in each other's arms. By the time the song ended, we were both misty-eyed. Everything was perfect and I couldn't be happier except for our honeymoon.

Lauren and I were up at 6 this morning and out the door by 7 headed to the airport for our 10 a.m. flight to Cancun. While we were waiting at the airport for our flight to board, Lauren received a call from the Alamo Vista School Board. Apparently while I was in the hospital, she had emailed the board concerning Mr. Jones actions and inappropriate behavior. Lauren was informed that she was not the only one to contact them and that after investigating, Mr. Jones no longer worked for the school district.

The school board also offered Lauren a job back at Alamo Vista. It was not as principal since that had already been filled but one of the old English teachers retired so they offered her that position. She was going to tell them she would think about it but I quickly told her to take it. I know she liked it there especially since that was the first school she ever taught at and had worked up to principal. She gladly accepted the job and was excited to be going back but nervous at the same time, for obvious reasons.

Once we finally boarded our flight, Lauren and I talked about school and I told her that I changed my mind about taking off a half semester. She thought I wanted to take longer off because we got married. I soon explained that I wanted to go ahead and start when school starts back in the fall instead. I want to go ahead and start college so I can get finished.

Lauren and I are currently in a cab in Cancun, pulling up to the Palafitos El Dorado Maroma. We are so eager to get to our bungalow that we can hardly keep our hands off each other. It's been a little over a month since we have had sex and it's just need, want and raw passion between us right now. We have definitely given the poor cab driver a show. At one point I thought Lauren was going to end up in my lap.

As soon as we get checked in and get to our honeymoon bungalow, I drop the bags right inside the doorway and quickly pin Lauren to the door as soon as it closes. She moans in appreciation as I press my body into hers and I take the opportunity to plunge my tongue into her mouth. She reaches between our heated bodies and grabs the hem of my shirt, quickly pulling it up. We break the kiss for her to pull my shirt all the way off and I copy her as I pull her tank top off and throw it on the floor.

Lauren cups my breasts through my bra and squeezes on them, making me arch into her. My hands travel down and grab her ass in her short denim cut offs. I slip my hands inside the leg openings and squeeze her ass. She thrusts her hips forward seeking the friction she craves. I move my hands around to the front of her shorts and quickly unbutton and unzip them, pulling them down enough until they fall the rest of the way, landing at our feet.

My fingers disappear inside Lauren's thong and go straight to her pussy. I swipe my middle finger up her drenched slit and her pussy is like a magnet as my finger easily slides inside. Lauren tenses up at the sudden intrusion but soon relaxes as her head falls back on the door and she releases a breathy moan. I start pumping my finger inside her pussy and she grabs the waistband of my running shorts and roughly pulls them down with them landing at our feet too.

Lauren crushes her lips against mine and reaches for my panties, pulling them down. I remove my finger from her and grab her thong with both hands and rip the fabric to get them off of her. She moves me backwards so our feet's free from the clothes on the floor and removes her own bra. She turns with her back towards the bed and moves backwards while motioning for me to follow her. I remove my bra and toss it across the room, gladly stalking behind her.

Lauren gets on the bed and moves backwards so she is in the middle, resting on her elbows. She looks at my naked body and bites her lip as she looks me up and down. I get on the bed and slide my palms up her legs and thighs and feel her quiver beneath my touch. She sits up and grabs the back of my neck, forcefully pulling my lips against hers in a heated, hungry kiss. She sucks my bottom lip into her mouth and drags her teeth across the sensitive flesh.

I move my fingers between our bodies and reach between Lauren's legs as I brush lightly over her clit. A shudder rips through her body and a shaky breath escapes her lips, landing on mine. "Please Kyler," she says with a trembling breath and latches back onto my lips, kissing me hard.