5

The goddess standing in front of me has flawless light tan skin that looks silky smooth and a perfect toned body that I can definitely appreciate since she is wearing black workout leggings that cling to her body so well and a gray fitted tank top. Lord she has curves in all the right places, toned arms and legs. She is definitely a C cup and her breasts look so perfect pushing against the material of her tank top. Just looking at her I get this weird tingling feeling in my stomach. I've never felt this before by just looking at someone.

I don't realize I have been staring so hard or for so long until I hear her clear her throat to get my attention. I trail my eyes from her bare feet up her perfect body to her beautiful blue eyes to see her looking at me with an arched eyebrow and red tinted face. I slightly blush which is very unusual for me. There is hardly anything that makes me blush but for some reason seeing her blush and knowing she caught me checking her out and basically eye fucking her made me slightly blush. For some reason I can't seem to break the intense eye contact we have going on at the moment either.

Suddenly, the beautiful woman breaks the silence, "Can I help you?" I blink a few times but finally manage to speak "I'm looking for Lauren." She carefully eyes me "I'm Lauren and who are you sweetie?" Wait, this... is Lauren? That can't be right. Maybe Mike has a housekeeper with the same name as his new wife. This beautiful woman cannot be his wife.

"I'm Kyler and-" she cuts me off. "You're Kyler?" she asks in a higher tone and wide eyes. She pulls me into an unexpected hug and I freeze as I feel the electricity flow through my body at the contact. She smiles once she releases me and says "sorry, I'm just so happy to finally meet you."

Her voice is like something from my dreams. She has a sexy, seductive tone to her voice that could make me wet just from listening to her talk. Her voice is as sexy and seductive as her body. And the way she says my name, mmmm....

She motions for me to come in so I follow her inside and shut the door behind me. And let me tell you, she has an ass on her. Oh my God! My eyes are stuck like glue starting at her ass the entire time. I know, I know, very inappropriate of me but damn. Those workout leggings hug the curves of her ass and hips leaving very little to my imagination. I wonder what she looks like without those leggings on. What kind of panties does she wear? Does she like cotton panties, silk, lace, thongs or maybe nothing at all? I don't see a panty line so I'm assuming thong or nothing.

Lauren stops and turns around suddenly and I run right into her. She instantly grabs my arms and it's like electricity jolting through me again. I back up a little and she just looks at me and I wonder if she felt it too or maybe she knows I was staring at her ass. She doesn't say anything as I see a light blush cover her cheeks but her lips finally spread into a beautiful smile showing her perfect white teeth. I just want to grab her and push her against the wall and have my way with her. Wow, what is going on with me, I've got to snap out of this. What is she doing to me?

We just stand there staring at each other for a few seconds before Lauren clears her throat, "umm, if you're here then where is your father?" I look around quickly then look back at Lauren "he couldn't pick me up so he said to get an Uber here." Something flashes through her eyes and for a split second she doesn't look happy. Quickly that look is gone, "I-I will show you to your bedroom so you can get unpacked and get things settled in." She puts her hand on my back and leads me to the stairs. Just that simple touch makes my legs feel like noodles and my breath catches in my throat. How can something as simple as that have such an effect on me?

Lauren starts climbing the stairs to the second floor with me following close behind her. I am trying to keep my eyes off her perfectly toned ass, that is easier said than done though. I am close enough to her that I can reach out and grab her ass but I don't. That would be worse than the staring I keep doing.

Once we get to the top of the stairs, Lauren turns down the hall to the right and opens a door at the end which I assume is going to be my bedroom. She turns to me, "this is your bedroom Kyler and it has its own en-suite. I had furniture delivered last week and had the walls painted a light gray. If you don't like the color I can always have it redone so it's no problem just let me know. Mine and your father's room is on the other end of this floor. There are two smaller spare bedrooms up here and one spare bedroom downstairs. Once you get settled in I can show you around the house if you would like."