65

The sexual tension between us is running wild as I slowly walk back over to Lauren and stand behind her as she is checking her email on her laptop. I place my hands on her shoulders and gently massage them. I slowly slide my hands down and cup her breast through her shirt. I squeeze her breast a little harder and she leans her head back against me as a soft moan escapes her. I move her hair to one side and rest my chin on her shoulder. I kiss her neck softly and hear her gasp. I lean down and slide my hands down to her hips giving them a squeeze then to the top of her thighs. I squeeze both thighs as I lightly nip at her ear.

   Lauren clicking through her emails comes to a stop like she is having trouble focusing on her task at hand. I kiss below her ear on her sweet spot and nip at her skin. She sucks in a sharp breath and tries to suppress the moan but it escapes her lips anyway. She is breathing heavier as I move my hands back up to her breast. "I bet you are so wet for me right now" I whisper in her ear. I'm waiting on her to stop me but "Kyler" escapes her mouth as more of a moan than a warning so I continue to kiss and nip at her neck. I kiss down to her collarbone and suck on the skin lightly. She grips the armrest of the chair and bites her bottom lip.

   Suddenly Lauren spins the chair around, making my hands fall away from her body. Now that I'm facing her I can see how flustered she really is and I can see how dilated her pupils are. She reaches forward and grabs my hips then moves her hands around and grabs my ass. She squeezes my as the roughly pulls me onto her lap so I am straddling her. "I need you" she whispers before kissing me with hunger. I kiss her back with just as much hunger and she locks her hands behind my neck.

   I unbutton Lauren's shirt and pull it out of her skirt. I graze my fingers down her sides as I make my way to the side zipper of her skirt. I pull the zipper down as I move off her lap to pull her skirt off as she lifts her hips. Once she sits back down, I position one of my knees between her legs and I can feel the heat between her legs and her drenched panties through my jeans. I look into her lust filled eyes and smirk as I lean in and kiss her deeply. A muffled moan escapes her hungry lips and makes me want to please her even more.

   I break the kiss and kiss down Lauren's neck as I squeeze both her breasts while putting pressure against her soaked pussy with my knee. As I kiss down to her chest I push my knee into her more adding a little more pressure as I keep kissing. I kiss the top of her right breast then the left one as her breathing gets heavier. After kissing her left breast, I move back to her right one and suck on the visible skin of her breast leaving a love mark and pinch her left nipple through her bra. I slip my hand into her bra and roll her left nipple between my thumb and index finger. I feel her legs shake as they squeeze my legs that's between hers.

   A sexy "ohhh goddd" escapes Lauren's parted lips and I smile as I kiss back up her neck to her sexy lips. I ghost my lips over hers "I haven't even got to..." I whisper before I'm cut off by her lips on mine in a desperate kiss. She finally breaks the kiss and lays her head against my shoulder "I know, I'm sorry" she exclaims. I get off of her lap and stand up, Lauren puts her hands over her red face like she is embarrassed. I can't believe she managed to cum from just what I was doing but I have to say it was so damn hot. I grab her hands, move them away and peck her lips then pull her to her feet so she can put her skirt back on and fix her clothes. "That was hot as hell" I breathe out as a pull her against me.

   "U-unlock t-the door, lunch just ended" Lauren stutters breathlessly as she sits back down at the desk and her face is tinted red. After unlocking the door, I walk back over to her and pull the chair back up beside her. Lauren lets out a deep breath and runs her hand through her hair. "I-I can't believe that just happened," she says and shakes her head. I smirk at her as she looks at me "I can't either and I want to do more than that baby." She tries to glare at me but fails as I bite my lip. She looks at my lips then back up to my eyes and her face is flustered again.

   I slowly lean in towards Lauren and realize she is leaning in too as we are both lost in each other's eyes. Both of our faces are inches apart and our lips are parted as our breathing picks up and our pupils are dilated. I feel the tingles already running through my body in an electric current. "God you're so beautiful" I whisper as I close the distance and capture Lauren's lips in a slow, tender kiss.

   The tardy bell rings but we can't seem to break apart. This is Ms. Smiths planning period so Lauren is free for now. I don't pay any mind to the bell and apparently she doesn't either. I don't even care if I'm late for my design class because the only thing on my mind right now is Lauren. My whole body is buzzing from this simple kiss and she tilts her head and deepens it. I bury my hands in her hair pulling her into me more. She moans into the kiss as I pull her hair and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue between her lips. We are both startled when all of a sudden the classroom door opens and we hear a gasp.