49

Lauren seems lost in thought I guess over the whole reality of our situation. I've got to get her out of the funk she seems to be in since she got into her head overthinking everything. "Don't you start overthinking and second guessing all of this." She finally looks at me and slightly smiles "do you want something to eat?"

I smirk at her as I wrap my arms around the lower part of her waist resting my hands on her ass. I pull my bottom lip between my teeth then release it "yeah I do and I want your lesbian lunchbox." She busts out laughing and shakes her head "I was being serious Kyler." I nod and say "so was I." I put my hands under Lauren's ass and lift her up putting her over my shoulder as I make my way to our bedroom.

Lauren squeals as I drop her to the bed and her robe comes open. She looks up at me "what are you doing?" I hover over her and lean down planting a delicate kiss to her lips and whisper "I want me and you in this bed the rest of the day." Lauren's face turns red and she bites her bottom lip. I open her robe the rest of the way and push it off her shoulders and rub my hands down her arms. Grabbing her hands I pull her to sit up and move the silk robe out of the way.

I quickly take my clothes off throwing them on the floor as Lauren is watching me still biting on her lip. I climb onto the bed and straddle her while she is still sitting up. I grab the back of her neck and crash my lips into hers. "I can't get enough of you Lauren." She moans into my mouth. "I can't get enough of you either" she admits as we break the kiss. I push her back a little so she is resting on her elbows. I rub my thumb across her bottom lip and let my eyes roam down her beautiful naked body.

I lean in and kiss Lauren again slow and sensually. Her arms wrap around my waist as our kiss gets deeper and more passionate. My pussy is already throbbing as I move and straddle one of her thighs. When my pussy makes contact with her thigh, she lets out a small moan into our kiss. I break the kiss and slowly make my way down Laurens neck kissing her sweet spot then sucking on it lightly making sure not to leave a mark.

Lauren starts moaning and tries to grind her hips against me seeking relief. I move down until I am at a perfect level with her breast.  I latch onto her left nipple and pull and twist on her right one. She arches her back pushing her breast toward me and releases an intense moan. I am so turned on from her moans and I know her pussy has to be dripping by now. I switch to sucking on her right nipple and twisting her left and she says "I can't wait anymore... please just fuck me Kyler."

I smile as I push her down onto the bed and immediately move down between her legs.  I spread her legs open exposing her beautiful slick pussy. I go straight to her clit and suck on it and her wet pussy lips. I suck harder concentrating on her clit and she moans "ohhh!" I lick and suck her clit harder and she moans louder and I feel her body lightly jerk and I know she is already getting close. I love that she is vocal during sex. It's so sexy.

Lauren starts to rock hard against my mouth and I grip her thighs to hold her legs down. I suck harder on her clit and hear "oh fuckkk... I-I'm about... to..." between her sexy moans. I keep her legs down and suck faster a few more times, then I feel her body go into spasms as she starts jerking and cums on my lips and tongue.

I kiss up Lauren's stomach and make my way to her plump lips. Before kissing her I smirk "you are my favorite meal." Lauren licks my lips and hums in agreement. While I'm looking down at her she quickly flips us over. She runs her hand down my stomach between my legs and rubs her finger up my slit. She smiles down at me "you're definitely ready for me."

She sits up some and moves so her hips are right over mine. She leans down and hungrily kisses me and starts grinding against me. She moans at the feeling "oh god this feels so good." She kisses me again then releases the kiss "I want you." She starts kissing down my neck and body driving me crazy. I am so aroused and my pussy is throbbing so bad I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. I just want relief. Lauren kisses back up my body and sucks on my neck hitting my sweet spot while one hand slides down between my legs and she starts rubbing my clit.

"Fuckkk" I manage to say and dig my nails into Lauren's back while grinding my hips up into her. I just want her to make me cum. As if she can hear my thoughts she kisses down my body and quickly reaches my throbbing clit. I arch my hips up towards her face and feel her breath against me. "Please Lauren... I can't wait any more" I beg.

She spreads my legs and licks over my wet lips spreading them apart and sticks her tongue into my opening. She pulls her tongue back out and starts sucking and licking my pussy and clit faster as I grind against her mouth. I start moaning and close my eyes as a powerful orgasm rips through me. Lauren keeps licking as I ride my orgasm out.

Lauren lays down beside me licking her lips. I close the small distance between our lips and kiss her deeply, tasting myself on her. We break the kiss and I just stare at her. She raises an eyebrow "what?" Tracing my fingers up and down her arm I smile "this just seems like a dream." Lauren looks at me a little confused and says "what are you talking about."

I smile sheepishly "I love you so much and sometimes this feels more like a dream and I will wake up and you will be gone. It's just... it's hard for me to believe sometimes that you could ever love me. Sometimes I'm scared you will realize what a mistake you made by being with me and you will leave."

Lauren softly caresses my cheek "I absolutely love you Kyler and there is nowhere I would rather be than here with you." I can't help but smile and I wrap my arms around her squeezing her against me. "You know, you have turned me into a love sick fool." She laughs at my admission "I know Kyler but I love it and love that you're only like that with me."