86

Lauren grabs the front of my shirt and pulls me to her, crashing my body into hers. Her hands go to my hips to steady me which pushes me back leaving just a little space between our bodies. I latch onto her succulent lips and kiss her passionately. I move my hands up and bury my fingers in her hair pulling her face closer. I lick across her bottom lip and she slightly parts her lips but it's enough for me to deepen our kiss.

We break the kiss and I grip Lauren's hips pulling her closer so our bodies are fully pressed against each other. A small moan slips from her lips as our bodies make contact. I graze my lips over hers then began moving down to her neck kissing and nipping the skin. Lauren's grip on my hips tightens as I kiss her sweet spot. It seems like she is getting weak in the knees so I back her into her desk until her butt is resting against it.

I back away from Lauren and make my way to her office door. Without even checking with her to make sure it's okay, I lock the door. I quickly move back to her and lift her up enough so she can sit on the edge of her desk. She looks at me with lust filled eyes and grabs my shirt pulling me into a heated kiss.

I break the kiss and quickly tilt Lauren's head back displaying her gorgeous neck. I attack her neck with my lips and I hear a soft moan as I kiss and nip at the skin. Her hands rake down my sides as I reach for her blouse and pull it out of her skirt and quickly start unbuttoning it.

The second I have Lauren's blouse undone I slid it down her arms and toss it on the floor. I lean in and kiss the top of her breasts as I unclasp her red bra and pull it off exposing her perfect breasts. I move my head down to her left breast and lightly blow across her erect nipple. Without warning I latch on to her pert nipple and suck hard on it. Lauren arches her back and bites down hard on her lip to keep from moaning.

I switch to her right nipple doing the same thing except this time I twirl my tongue around her nipple. I cover Lauren's mouth with one hand then bite down forcefully on her nipple. I hear a muffled moan as she bites into my hand that's covering her mouth. I release her nipple and place kisses all around it as I remove my hand from her mouth.

Her back arches again as I blow on her nipple and she digs her nails into my shoulders. I use my hands and start pushing her skirt up but realize it's tighter than some of her others. "I love you wearing these skirts but not when it's in my way." She giggles and pushes me back a little so she can stand up. She quickly unzips her skirt and pushes it down her legs letting it fall to the floor. I quickly pull her red panties down nearly ripping the material.

I quickly take my pants, panties, shirt and bra off and toss them to the floor as my eyes are glued to Lauren. She is watching me with lust filled eyes and licks her lips. I am back on her as I push her back against her desk. I kiss her lips roughly as I wedge one of my thighs between her legs. We both moan as my thigh makes contact with her wet pussy. "You are so fucking hot and so wet already."

Lauren blushes and looks at me "I want you to fuck me."

"Move up on the desk so we are not on the edge." I tell her. Lauren looks at me and says, "There's stuff on my desk." I grab her hand and pull her back to a standing position then I move her laptop to the chair and push everything else onto the floor. I turn back to Lauren and lift her off her feet and lay her down gently on top of the now empty desk.

"God I love you," I say as I climb onto the desk. I slightly open Lauren's legs and straddle one of her legs pushing my thigh into her wet pussy as my pussy comes in contact with her thigh. Lauren gasps as my pussy makes contact with her thigh and she closes her eyes and bites her lip trying to be quiet.

Without saying a word I hold Lauren's waist with one hand and her right knee with the other and resituate us. I push her legs open more and move so my wet pussy is against hers. She arches her back at the contact and grabs my ass. I grip her hips tight, pressing our bodies together more and slowly start grinding our pussies together.

I pick up speed as I grind against Lauren and her eyes go wide. She moans as I feel her body tremble below me. Both of our breathing has picked up as I feel her jerk below me. Her eyes roll back and I realize she is coming about the same time I feel a rush of hot liquid against my pussy. She starts to moan and I clasp a hand over her mouth as I grip her hip tighter trying to keep us together as my body jerks and my orgasm hits.

As the pulsating feeling slowly starts to fade away I slow my movements until I finally stop. Lauren's eyes are closed and she is trying to recover from her orgasm. I move so I can hover over her and without giving her time to recover I push two fingers into her soaked pussy. She moans at the sudden intrusion and thrust her hips up.

The wetness from Lauren's pussy coats my fingers as I pump fast and hard in her. I lower my head and latch onto her left nipple and swirl my tongue around the erect nub. I feel her walls tightening around my fingers and I know she's close to another orgasm.

Lauren's gorgeous body is on full display for me as she is laying on the desk. As I thrust my fingers harder, she grips the edges of the desk and her breasts are bouncing with each thrust of my fingers. She throws her head back, closes her eyes and bites her lip as her orgasm hits and she cums all over my fingers. I slowly pull my fingers out as Lauren opens her eyes. As she is watching me, I lick them clean and moan at her delicious taste. I kiss her lips "I love you."

Lauren breathes out a deep breath as she steadies her breathing and says "oh god, I love you too and that was... wow." I laugh as I get off the desk and gather my clothes so I can get dressed. Lauren gets off the desk too and I hand her panties and skirt to her and she grabs her blouse.

Once we are both dressed she opens the window in her office to air it out. "I can't believe I just did that, I mean we just did that. I've got to really clean my desk." Lauren says while shaking her head as she sees the drops of cum on her desk. I laugh and help her clean it up.