79

I look at the stage and turn my attention to the gorgeous woman standing at the podium ready to give her speech. This is the woman who stole my heart. She came into my life as an added bonus that turned into so much more and I couldn't be happier because she is mine.

   I smile as I look at Lauren and my heart starts racing as I take in her beauty. Her dirty blonde hair is perfect, the sexy burgundy dress with visible cleavage and her toned legs just add to her beauty. Those tan, toned legs that I love wrapped around me and love to have my head between.

   I watch Lauren as she gives her speech and her eyes constantly find mine and I smile and wink at her every time. She stutters close to the end of her speech because when she looks at me, I seductively lick my lips for her and bite my bottom lip.

   Lauren finally starts calling the names out after the other speeches and I'm the second one to be called. When she calls out my name I hear loud yelling in the stands and glance towards Aunt Mary, Kyle, Julia and Mr. and Mrs. James and see them on their feet clapping and yelling for me along with some of the student body.

   I walk across the stage for my diploma and as I grab it from Lauren, my fingers brush hers and her eyes find mine and I feel the butterflies in my stomach. I lick my lips then pull my bottom lip between my teeth and wink at her. Her face turns red and she shifts on her feet as she smiles at me. I smirk and walk off the stage going back to my seat.

   When Lauren calls Lila's name out I stand up and yell and clap for her. She is such an awesome person and I'm so glad we became friends. After Lauren finishes the names she gives a closing ceremony speech and says "I now present to you the graduating class of 2020." We all stand and throw our caps in the air.

   My heart is racing and I know it's now or never to put my plan into action. I pull the mic out and turn it on. I tap the end of it to make sure it's working and to get everyone's attention. Lauren is still on stage and is looking around as I make my way towards her with the mic in my hand. I walk onto the stage and her eyes land on me then she notices the mic. Before she has a chance to ask what I'm doing, I start talking.

   "Excuse me" I say as I draw everyone's attention to me. "Sorry to interrupt and I know everyone's ready to get out of here but I have something I need to do first. Well, more like to ask really." I turn my attention to Lauren and she is staring at me trying to figure out what I'm doing.

   I swallow then continue "Lauren, you came into my life at a time when I was broken and still grieving. You took me in and took care of me, always making me feel loved. Then one day, you were no longer there and it felt like a piece of me was missing. It felt like a hole was left in my heart."

   Lauren is looking at me wide eyed in shock. I smile at her "I know this may not be the best way of going about this but I'm doing it anyway. So Lauren, will you do me the honor of going on a date with me. Just one date is all I'm asking for."

   I walk towards Lauren and stop in front of her "please." She looks at me in shock that I'm doing this in front of everyone and I hear the mumbles from everyone and see the looks of some of the students, teachers and faculty.

   The only person I'm interested in right now is Lauren. I see her glossy eyes and she bites her lip as she is staring at me. I know her emotions are taking over her and I hope she realizes why I'm doing this.

   "What do you say Lauren? Will you go on a date with me?" She finally smiles at me and nods her head and says "yes, Kyler, I will go on a date with you." I smile at her and close the space between us and hug her. After releasing the hug I turn the mic off and make my way off stage.

   As I'm walking off stage parents, students and faculty are looking at me and at Lauren. Some are whispering to each other, some are in shock and others look disgusted by me asking her out and her accepting. I'm not sure any of them know what to think and I really don't care.

   The student body is buzzing and I catch some of it as I'm walking through. Over and over I hear "I can't believe she did that. That is so hot. I wonder if I could third wheel on their date? Can they even do that? If I would have known Ms. James would accept a date I would have asked her."

   Some students are trying to stop me to talk or high five me but I keep pushing through the crowd. I glance Lauren's direction as I'm pushing through and she keeps getting stopped on stage by other teachers.

   Lauren walks off stage while I am giving the mic to Lila's cousin. She is talking to one of the male teachers as I start walking back in her direction. Her eyes land on me and her eyes roam down my body and back up. She is smiling at me and I smile back until I notice her demeanor suddenly change.

   As I get close enough I hear him say "you can't be serious about a date with her. She's a kid plus you were married to a man. I can give you what you want so why not go on a date with me Lauren."

   Before I can say anything, I hear Lauren tell him in a stern tone "my personal life and who I go on a date with is nobody's damn business. I will also advise you, if you want your job, you remain professional when speaking with me and the rest of the females here. And it's Principal James, don't forget that when addressing me." She walks away from him towards me.

   I smile once Lauren stops in front of me "hey beautiful." She smiles at me and says "I can't believe you did that in front of the whole school. That was so damn hot but probably not the best idea." I shrug my shoulders then glance down at her in that dress and automatically lick my lips. When I look back up she is biting her bottom lip.

   "You okay?" I ask, already knowing the possible answer. She closes her eyes then reopens them "do I look okay?" She asks sarcastically.

   I smirk at Lauren "You look so sexy and I want to..." She slaps my arm "don't do that right now. You had me so aroused before just from seeing you in that dress and by what you said about taking me on my desk. Then during graduation with all the looks and lip biting and lip licking you were doing and the way you were looking at me turned me on even more. Right now I don't care about anything else but you taking me home and fucking me." My eyes widen at what Lauren just said and I can tell by the look in her eyes, that she means it.

   "You don't have to tell me twice, come on" I say as I start walking to the parking lot. Lauren is right behind me and catches up with me once we get to the parking lot. "What about our families?" I ask once we reach her car. She hands me the keys and says "they will be fine, just... please take me home."

   Once we are in her Ford Edge heading to the apartment I glance at Lauren and she is staring at me while her head is resting against the seat and she is biting her lip and her eyes are darkened with lust. I focus my attention back on the road until I hear "Kyler" softly breathed from Lauren.

   I glance at her and she says "I need you to... touch me... please." She pushes her dress up and grabs my hand that was resting on the center console and puts it between her legs. I feel how wet her thong is and pull it to the side exposing her soaking wet pussy.

   "Holy shit babe." I say as my fingers spread her pussy lips apart and I run a finger in between. I feel the intense throbbing between my legs and the tingling in my lower stomach. "I'll get us home as quick as I can." I pull my hand from between Lauren's legs and lick her arousal off my fingers and speed up.