39

Lauren's face turns red at my comment "t-that w-was-a-amazing. Oh god... I never knew I could feel like that. I've never had an orgasm... at all I don't believe and if I have it was never like that and never twice in a row.

Lauren blushes even more and tries to cover her face. I move her hands and smirk, "that was sexy as hell. You are sexy as hell and I'm surprised I didn't cum just by watching you." I lean into her and capture her lips in another passionate kiss. "I love you" I say as I stare into her blue eyes. "I love you to Kyler." Lauren says and hugs me tight.

As Lauren releases the hug she lightly kisses my ear then gently bites my ear lobe. She slowly kisses down my neck and begins lightly biting and sucking but makes sure not to leave visible marks. She moves one leg between mine and pushes her thigh against me. The pressure is more than I can take and I grind against her thigh seeking my release. "Lauren... babe please." I manage to say. I'm so aroused right now it will not take me long to reach my orgasm. "Patience, I want to fully enjoy this as I make love to you and I want you to enjoy this too."

She kisses my neck then ghosts her lips over my skin and stops at my right collarbone kissing on the arrow tattoo. She pulls me up enough to get my tank top off and lays me back down. She slowly works her way down to my breast kissing on both of them before taking my left nipple in her mouth and sucking hard. I moan loud and try to grind against her. She releases my left nipple and moves to the right doing the same thing. After releasing my right nipple she kisses down my stomach kissing all over my six pack stopping to kiss the quote tattoo on my left side.

With shaking hands she reaches for the waist of my Adidas pants and starts pulling them down. I sit up and help get my pants off and throw them onto the floor. My heart is beating like crazy now. This is me giving myself to someone completely and Lauren is the only one I want this with. I trust her with everything I am and hope like hell she doesn't break my heart.

Lauren slowly pulls my boxers down, she leans forward kissing over my newly exposed skin. I suck in a breath as her tender kisses come close to my throbbing pussy. I feel like I have waited for her my entire life but I'm scared also and not about the sex part. I'm scared because I've never felt like this for anyone. Lauren comes back up and gently kisses my lips and asks "are you sure?"

I just nod my head. Lauren looks into my eyes and softly says "I want you so bad but I'm nervous because I've never done this but I'm trying to copy what you did to me and what seems natural. I think the way you made me feel is engraved into my brain and I want you to feel that too." She chuckles a little after rambling.

I wrap my hand behind her neck and pull her lips to mine. The kiss starts off slow and gentle but quickly turns passionate. Our tongues are exploring each other's mouth and Lauren's hands are roaming over my body. I feel her slide her hand between us and graze her finger from my slit up to my clit. I shudder from the contact and Lauren smiles when she releases the kiss. "Y-you're so... wet."

She licks her lips and starts kissing and licking down my body. She rubs her hands over my abs and looks up at me then licks her tongue across them. Watching her lick and kiss down my body turns me on even more.

Lauren parts my legs and slides her tongue over my left inner thigh then does the same on the right. She moves back to my pussy and looks up at me and takes a deep breath then slowly licks her tongue against my clit. My hips grind upward and I moan. She moves her mouth away and I feel her fingers rubbing against my clit. "Oh my god Lauren." I have never felt anything like this before. As she replaces her fingers with her mouth I grab her hair and grind against her face.

She reaches for one of my hands releasing it from her hair and entwines our fingers together. She releases my clit and mumbles "I love you Kyler" before her tongue thrust inside me. Pleasure hits me all at once and I jerk forward trying to get closer to her mouth. She continues thrusting her tongue in and out before I feel her finger at my opening. She coats her finger with my arousal and I know what she is about to do. I know this will probably hurt a little but I am so ready.

Lauren looks at me and I smile at her and nod my head. She leans down and kisses right above my clit. Looking back up at me she licks her middle finger and slowly pushes it deep into me. She moves it around, stretching me out a little more. She thrust her finger real hard and I felt the pain from her penetration.

I release a whimper as she starts thrusting her finger in and out. Soon she adds her ring finger in me too and continues moving her fingers in and out. The pain is replaced with pleasure and my stomach starts to tighten. I feel the pressure building between my legs as my walls tighten around her fingers. She lowers her head and licks my clit while moving her fingers in and out of me. "Fuck Lauren! You're going to make m-me...."

She moans against my clit and curls her fingers inwards grazing my g-spot and it sends me over the edge with an earth shattering orgasm and I cum all over her fingers. "Oh god Lauren!" It seems my body can't stop trembling from that powerful orgasm. Lauren removes her fingers and kisses her way up my body until she reaches my lips and she passionately kisses me and I can taste myself on her lips.

Lauren deepens the kiss and slides one hand down my body. She shifts just enough so she can get her hand between us and moves her fingers back to my pussy. She thrust her fingers inside me causing me to buck my hips. She licks my bottom lip then bites on it before pushing her tongue into my mouth. I move my hands to her dirty blonde hair and pull her into me, deepening the kiss. "You taste so good," Lauren says breaking the kiss with a smirk before leaning in to kiss me again.

As we are in an aggressively heated kiss Lauren thrust her fingers harder and faster curling her fingers inward to my g-spot. I can feel my orgasm building up again. I break the heated kiss and bury my face into the crook of her neck. I grip her hair pulling her closer to me as I reach my orgasm. My hips thrust as I fuck her fingers. As my orgasm rips through me I bite down on her shoulder but do not break the skin and thrust my hips harder. "Fuck! Lauren!" I scream as I ride my orgasm out on her fingers.

"Damn Kyler, that was so hot. I love how you feel around my fingers." Laurens says with a smirk then brings her fingers up and licks them clean. I am a little shocked that she did that. I laugh and ask "are you sure you've never done that before?" Her face turns red, "y-yes, I'm sure. Was it okay? I didn't know exactly what to do but...." I grabbed her face and pulled her to me kissing her sweet lips. "You were... wow." I tell her. She giggles and it's the sexiest sound I think I've heard besides her moaning when I made love to her.

She rest her head on my chest and yawns as I pull the covers over us "I've never experienced pleasure like that before" I say as I kiss the top of Laurens head. Lauren releases a sigh "I feel the same way because I haven't either." I smile at her admission, "Let's get some rest, we have school tomorrow. I love you Lauren." She yawns and kisses my chest "I love you too Kyler." I entwine my legs with hers as we fall asleep. This is the best day of my life. I know we need to shower but that will have to wait till morning because I do t want to move.