57

Finally I break my trance and get in the bathtub settling myself in between Laurens legs. Just staring at her before I got in the tub and imagining what we could be doing has turned me on so much. She wraps her arms around me and I smile as I lean back and relax against her. She kisses the top of my head as her left hand moves down and her fingers dance softly across my stomach. Just that simple little touch causes butterflies in my lower stomach. I could stay like this forever.

"I wanted to do this to help you relax, not you take over." Lauren laughs, "I am relaxed. Just being here with you is relaxing enough. Now keep that beautiful mouth quiet for now and just enjoy." She says. She slowly slides her hand up my stomach to my chest and cups my right breast. My breath hitches as the ache between my legs intensifies. I lean back into her a little more and she squeezes my breast causing me to let out a soft moan.

I arch my back trying to press myself further into Lauren's hand. She squeezes again then slightly rubs the palm of her hand over my sensitive nipple. She moves her finger and pinches on my nipple causing a small moan to escape my lips and heavy throbbing between my legs.

Lauren moves her other hand down to my legs, sliding her hand between my slightly open thighs.  She moves her hand and caresses my inner right thigh and her left hand still pulls and twists on my nipple. I gasp as the hand between my thighs moves up as she slides her fingers between my wet folds. I inhale sharply and my hips jerk forward trying to get more contact. Lauren starts kissing on my ear as she moves her fingers from between my folds to my clit and rubs in firm, circular motions.

"Ohhh Lauren" I manage to say softly as I thrust my hips against her hand. My mind is in a cloud from the pleasure she is giving me. My body is in a tense rhythm as I seek my release. Lauren stops kissing on my ear and whispers "you are so sexy." I swear her voice is orgasm material. I could cum just from hearing her sensual voice when I am so close. She stops her vigorous rubbing on my clit and thrust her fingers into my wet pussy pumping at a fast pace causing me to grip the side of the bathtub.

Just as I am thrusting my hips in rhythm with Laurens fingers and feel my orgasm building quickly, there is a loud knock on the front door causing her to stop her actions. I continue thrusting my hips seeking my release even as she is pulling her fingers out of me. There is another knock on the front door as I grab Laurens hand between my thighs. "Please don't stop babe" I say as I'm guiding her hand back to my aching pussy. She laughs a little and kisses my shoulder "someone is at the door Kyler." I groan as she moves her hand completely from between my thighs. She kisses my shoulder again "you know only one person knows where we live, so it has to be Julia."

As soon as Lauren says that we hear my cell phone start ringing in the bedroom. As I hear the ringtone I know who it is. "Shit, its Aunt Mary calling, I need to answer it." I stand up and get out of the bathtub. I hold my hand out and help Lauren up then jog off to the bedroom as I'm wrapping a towel around me to answer my phone. I hear Lauren laughing as I dive across the bed and grab my phone from the nightstand.

"Hello" I say as I'm trying to catch my breath both from lunging for my phone and from what Lauren was just doing to me in the bathtub. I get off the bed and walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. Aunt Mary ask "are you home?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion "umm yes ma'am I am."

I nearly choke on the sip of water I take when Aunt Mary says "I'm at the door. I knocked twice and there was no answer so I thought you were not home. Now come open the door so I can see you Kyler. I've missed you so much." Aunt Mary ends the call and my heart starts racing as I go to the front door.

Still wrapped in a towel, I open the door to my Aunt Mary standing there with her arms open. She steps forward and I walk into her open arms and she squeezes me in a tight hug. She kisses the side of my head "I've missed you baby girl. Why are you wrapped in a towel in the middle of the afternoon?" Realization hits me as I pull away from her embrace and she walks past me into the apartment before I can stop her. "I've missed you too Aunt Mary and I was just taking a relaxing bath. Let me run and get dressed."

I have got to get to the bedroom and let Lauren know who is here so she doesn't come out here. As soon as that thought crosses my mind, Lauren turns the corner still wrapped in a towel. She rests her hand on my hip "sweetie what did your aunt want?" She turns to walk towards the kitchen and as I reach for her arm to stop her she catches sight of Aunt Mary even though she doesn't know who she is. She freezes in place and looks at me "oh fuck..."

I can see all the emotions flash through Laurens eyes and the worry on her face. Aunt Mary stands up and walks over to Lauren holding her hand out "I'm Kyler's Aunt Mary, and you are?" Lauren grips the top of her towel with one hand and with the other shakes my aunts hand. "I-I'm Lauren... s-so nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." She says with a forced smile and I can hear the uneasiness in her voice.

Lauren always sounds so confident and sure of herself when she talks. I don't like seeing her like this and I know I've got to get her out of here somehow. I should not have even answered my phone but I knew if I didn't Aunt Mary would keep calling. Eventually if she didn't get a hold of me she would call Mike and we've had enough problems with him.

My aunt forces a smile at Lauren, "I hope all good things and I've heard a lot about you too." Lauren looks at me with wide eyes and her face is completely pale. Before I can say anything Aunt Mary says "Yes, I know who you are and I think it's best if both of you girls get dressed and come explain to me what is going on here."

I Loved You Before I Met Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें