Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Partner In Crime. 

It's been a month since Holly was last seen and it's been a month since I've been frighten of losing my second child by this situation. I sat on the sofa placing my hand on my small bump that had been on display.

Wrapping my cardigan around me tighter (Outfit on top) as I stood up from the sofa when I heard the front door shut, heading out of the living room to see Toni slipping off his suit jacket. Once his eyes fell on me he walked towards me with a smile playing on his lips, pulling me into his arms kissing my forehead. "I have great news." I looked up at him confused. 

"What is it?" I asked, as we walked into the living room. 

"They've found the location where Holly's helper is. Drake is going to him now." I sighed in relief, running a hand through my hair. "After we catch that person we'll be able to force them to tell us where Holly's hideout is." I sat down on the sofa, pushing my hair back hoping their plan would work. 

Toni crouched down in front of me and grabbed my hands placing a kiss onto my knuckles. "I love you." I whispered, he stared up at me with his beautiful eyes. 

"I love you too." 

I jumped when the door of the living room flew open revealing Travis. "Drake called." He started, Toni and I looked at Travis curiously. "They found Holly's partner and he told me we'd be shocked." I sucked in a breath, putting my back against the chair almost scared to know who was helping Holly. 

I placed my hand onto my stomach, nervousness started to kick in as I continued to shuffle on the couch uncomfortably, Toni noticed which caused him to sit beside me and take my small hand into his big ones. "Where is Anna?" Travis asked, looking around. 

I shrugged. "I don't know, ever since you both left she wasn't in the house anymore. But she was on the phone talking to someone saying she'd be at the 'place' in a few minutes after you both leave." Toni furrowed his brows, before shrugging it off. 

Travis nodded, taking a seat right in front of us. My head snapped up when Kevin walked into the room with his hands stuffed into his pocket. "Your bodyguards are hard to get through." He huffed in annoyance. "I told them ten fucking times i'm your brother they asked for a ID like i'm entering a fucking club." He scoffed causing me to laugh. 

He sent me a charming smile, walking towards me pulling me into a hug. "Hi." I laughed out, as we pulled away. 

"Hayo." He walked towards Toni giving him a little handshake before doing the same with Travis. "So, Drake found the person." Travis nodded in response. "Did he say who?" He questioned. Toni shook his head. 

"Nope. But the bastard gave us a hint saying we'd be shocked." Kevin let out a confused chuckle, furrowing his brows. 

I put my lips in a line, stroking my stomach gently as I sat there, for the first time in my entire life I was impatient and couldn't wait to find out who the person that was helping Holly was. I played with the pillow, nibbling on my lip nervously. 

Butterflies and anxiety started to kick in making me huffed while putting a stray of hair behind my ear. "Hey. It's okay." Kevin said, noticing my state causing Toni to look down at me and wrap me into his arm stroking my arm up and down gently while placing a kiss onto my head. "We'll find out who that son of a bitch is then we'll track down Miss.Crazy pants." He reassured, I swallowed thickly.