Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Wedding Disaster. 

~Not Edited~

I hissed when the curling Iron made contact with my skin, shaking off the pain quickly continuing to curl my hair. I couldn't stop smiling and staring at my stomach as I continued to curl my hair. Today was the wedding of Kevin and Eliza, no one is happy about it, especially Katherine. 

I slowly stepped back flipping my hair back and forth before scanning myself in the mirror. (Outfit on top) turning my head to see Toni adjusting his collar. He walked into the bathroom and instantly his eyes traveled to me a smirk playing on his lips as he scanned me from top to bottom. I watched him slowly lick his lips before he grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him. 

"You look beautiful." He whispered. I could see in his eyes the desire and lust forming into them. "Maybe we shouldn't go." His head slowly dipped down at lips latched onto my neck making me gasp at the sudden contact. 

He sent wet kisses up and down my neck, causing me close my eyes and tilt my head to the side giving him more access. "We have to. Kevin wants his brother to be there." I gasped out. "Toni." I breathed out heavily when he kissed my sweet spot causing me to moan. 

He groaned in my neck sucking on his harder. "There." He slowly pulled away turning towards the mirror and my eyes instantly fell on the love bite he left on my neck. "I marked you so every fucking man can know you're taken by me." I blushed looking down. "I'll have my way with you when we get home." He whispered against my ear before walking out of the bathroom leaving me breathless and completely red. 

I walked towards my makeup bag grabbing onto my concealer trying to cover the love bite but it was too dark and my concealer wasn't much since I ran out. I forced some liquid onto the brush trying to hide it put it was useless. 

I huffed throwing the concealer into the trash, pushing my hair over it but it barely hid anything. "Babe, come on!" I heard him say, sighing I walked out of the bathroom. He smirked at me. "Didn't work?" He asked smugly. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "We're going to be late." I grabbed his hand interlocking it with mine before grabbing my purse and we walked out of the bedroom. 

We walked down the stairs to see Kevin pacing back and forth with everyone staring at him freaking out. "Why the fuck isn't the driver ready!? Where going to be late!" He shouted, causing everyone to stare at him blankly. 

"We know you don't want to do this, Kevin." My mother in law said. 

He stopped pacing around and glared at her. "I proposed to her for a reason! Now let's get fucking going!" He shouted. Anna followed Toni and I down the stairs. "Fucking finally the normal ones are coming down the stairs." Toni rolled his eyes as we made our way towards him. 

"Calm the fuck down." Toni snapped at Kevin. "The driver has been ready since the morning, you fucking idiot." He rolled his eyes. 

Kevin looked dumbfounded. "Wait!? What!?" Toni rolled his eyes. 

"It's usually the bride that is late but i'm guessing for us the groom is the one that is late." He said annoyed. "If you don't want to do this you have a chance." Kevin rolled his eyes at his brother. 

"We're going." He turned around and stormed out of the door. 

Jennifer sighed sadly. "I don't want him to go through hell." She whispered, before walking away with Jordan following close behind her.