Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Artsy Love.

It had been a month since Toni and I moved into our new house and so far there are no problems, we set up everything in the house, painted the walls a different color. Toni and I left our baby's room unprepared until we find the gender out. 

I sighed in relief when I finished getting dressed for the day. (Outfit on top) I grabbed my bag turning around and bumping right into Toni, he quickly grabbed me before I could hit the ground, arms wrapped around my waist keeping me steady. I looked up at him to see a sly grin on his face. 

"You need to be aware of your steps." He winked, letting go of me. 

I blushed putting a stray of hair behind my ear. "Sorry." I apologized, he chuckled kissing my cheek repeatedly causing me to giggle. "Stop." I whispered, when his lips traveled down to my neck. 

I gasped when he sucked on my sweet spot. "You know." He said, pulling away and pulling me into his body as my hands fell upon his chest. "I have this feeling..." He trailed, with a smirk on his face. 

I looked at him curiously. "What feeling?" 

He pecked my lips, as he leaned down his lips brushing against my ear causing me to shiver at the contact. "That we're going to have twins." My breath got stuck in my throat when his teeth grabbed onto my earlobe for a second before letting it go and staring down at me. 

His eyes had darkened with lust, you could barley see his beautiful ice blue eyes. "Twins?" I questioned, hesitant about what he had just told me. 

He bit his lip staring down at my lips before looking back up at my eyes. "Mhm." He hummed in response. I nibbled on my lips, as his eyes slowly traveled back to them. "Two beautiful twins." He whispered, rubbing my back up and down soothingly as he leaned down connecting his lips with mine. 

My eyes fluttered closed when his hands trailed down to my hips. My hands instantly latched onto his neck, stepping on my tippy toes, even with heels I couldn't reach his height. The kiss was gentle and soft, his lips were so plumped and smooth against my own, he lightly bit my lip causing me to gasp before we pulled away breathing heavily. 

He attached his forehead against mine. "I can't wait for our kids to arrive just so we could officially become family." He smirked. I chuckled, pecking his lips. 

"You are positive that we are going to have twins, aren't you?" I asked, he nodded his head, pulling his forehead away from mine and placed a kiss on it. 

"I'm more than positive." He reassured, pushing my hair off my shoulders. 

I bit my lip interlocking my hands with his. "I want to challenge you in something." He looked at me with a raised brow. 

"With what?" He asked, I played with the button of his dress shirt. 

"Art. Painting." I responded, he smirked down at me. 

"You think you can beat me?" He questioned, chuckling in response. 

I nodded my head. "Don't think you're the only one that knows about art." I said. He threw his head back laughing. 

"As you wish." He let go of me stepping back. "I'll get changed, you go to the art room." I grinned up at him. 

"Okay." I walked out of the room leaving him alone and went towards the art room, opening the door up to see everything already set up. I smiled heading towards the window opening the curtain then pulling the window opened letting the breeze in causing me suck in a breath, before looking outside at our backyard, that was beautiful.