Chapter 16

~Not Edited~

Quote:

I'm cold, she is warm, i'm the beast and she is beauty.

~Toni Mahfud.~

Chapter 17: Serena's Mother.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body, walked over to the door slowly opening it knowing Toni was still asleep. I tippy toed my way to the closet pulling out my outfit, i quickly ran back into the bathroom shutting the door quietly and slowly.

I dropped my towel slipping on my lacy undergarment, i then put on my outfit. (Outfit on top) as i was drying my hair the bathroom door opened revealing a sleepy Toni, i turned off the blow drier knowing i was the one that woke him up.

"Did i wake you up?" I asked feeling guilty.

He chuckled shaking his head. "I was up when you were taking a shower and i saw you in your towel." He smirked making me look up at him with wide eyes feeling my cheeks heat up. "You looked beautiful." He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

Without looking at him i plugged in my straightener, straightening my hair as i was done, i grabbed my makeup bag and did my daily makeup when i was finally done i looked into the mirror to see Toni leaning against the wall staring at me.

I turned around looking back at him. "You look so gorgeous." He said wrapping his arms around me, pecking my lips.

I smiled at him. "Go take a shower." I told him before unwrapping myself from him and walked out of the bathroom, i went over to the bed and decided to organize it, i tucked in the sheets putting the pillows in order on the bed.

After i was done, i heard the bathroom door open i looked up and caught sight of a half naked Toni with only a towel wrapped around his hips, his V line was visible, his abs had droplets of water on them.

I quickly looked down feeling embarrassed, i heard him chuckle. "I-i'm gonna go downstairs." I said nervously.

I made my way to the door hearing him laugh, without looking back i shut the door walking downstairs to see Kevin and Brianna sitting in awkward silence, when Brianna saw me her eyes shinned.

I smiled at her as she jumped up from the sofa. "Good morning!" She said happily.

"Morning." I looked over at Kevin flashing him a smile.

"Morning sister in law." I nodded as my respond.

Brianna grabbed my hand dragging me away from him, she sighed in relief. "Thank god you came down, it was so awkward." She said, looking back at Kevin like she was making sure he wouldn't hear a thing.

"I noticed." I chuckled, i looked over at Kevin who kept glancing at Brianna.

I looked back at Brianna. "Let's go wake Katherine up! She is a very heavy sleeper." She said grabbing my hand dragging me up back upstairs with her.

When we made it upstairs, we both came face to face with Toni who was now fully dressed into a white t-shirt, black leather jacket and skinny cut out jeans, with combat boots. "Done checking me out?" Toni smirked.