Chapter 3

~Not Edited~

Chapter 3: Stuck with the Mahfud family. 

So the wedding is in a week and i'm so not ready to get married, i haven't talked to my parents in three days. I just locked myself in my room, they haven't even came up to check on me, and they call themselves parents. Today Jennifer called telling me she will pick me up so we could go wedding shopping. 

She wanted to have a mother in law and daughter in law time. I got up and got dressed (Outfit on top) Once i was done getting dressed, i grabbed my straightener and straightened my hair after that i did my makeup, i was finally done getting ready, i grabbed my stuff then went downstairs to see my mom and dad in the living room, i ignored and walked right out of the house. 

I saw a car pull up and noticed Jennifer had came, the driver opened the door for her, she came out and ran towards me pulling me into a hug then kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful, come on let's go wedding shopping!" She said excitedly. 

We both got into the car. "Can't wait." I faked my excitement, i sighed as we drove away from my house. "Where are we going?" I asked looking at Jennifer. 

She smiled. "Well we are going to this wedding shop that i went to when i got married." She said, and i nodded with a smile. "It's going to be fun and you will look beautiful in the wedding dresses." She stated. 

I smiled at her. "Thank you." I said and she shot me a wink. 

I felt the car pulling over. "We are here!" She said, the driver opened the door and we got out, Jennifer wrapped her hand around my arm leading me inside. "Come on." We walked into the shop that looked beautiful because of the lights. 

Once we walked in, i saw the workers dressed neatly and they all looked professional. "Welcome to my wedding dress." One of the workers said smiling politely once her eyes went on Jennifer her mouth dropped. "Jennifer your back! Oh my welcome again!" She said happily. 

Jennifer smiled back. "Yes, this time i'm here with my future daughter in law Layla! she is going to me Toni's wife." She said, the girl looked at me and smiled. 

"Congrats my name is lisa." She said sticking her hand out, i shyly took her hand shaking it. "Nice to meet you!" I smiled. "You look beautiful!" 

"You too." I said shyly. 

Jennifer laughed. "She is very shy." The workers looked at me in awe, I bit my lips shyly. "We need a beautiful wedding dress for her to make Toni's jaw drop!" She said. 

The workers stopped looking at me and looked at Jennifer. "I know just the right dress!" All of them said as five workers ran around the room looking at the dresses making me laugh. 

"This is going to be a long day." Jennifer said laughing, making me chuckle. 

~~~~~~~~~

(Toni's Pov) 

"Toni baby! I'm here!" I heard a squeaky annoying voice say, i sigh and turned around to see her entering my office. 

I walked towards my desktop table, looking up at her. "What do you want Lore?" I asked, she is so fake! Her fake skin, fake hair, fake body, i mean is there anything else that's real?

She pout and swayed her hips coming towards me trying to seduce me which was not working. "Baby! What happened to the old you! I just left for 6 weeks and you have changed! I mean you haven't slept with me in like 6 weeks or any other girl what's wrong?" Her annoying self asked. 

I rubbed my forehead. "That is none of your concern Lore." I said pissed. 

I felt her come towards me. "I know you want me." I heard her whisper in my ear, i sighed. "Come on touch me! Touch me down there! I know how badly you want to be inside of me." She whispered seductively, putting her hand on my chest.