Chapter 6

~Not Edited~

Chapter 6: Reading the Letter. 

"So...Toni, Layla are you thinking of having children yet?" Sara asked, making me stop eating and look at him with wide eyes. 

Toni glanced at me and cleared his throat. "I think it's a bit early." He got up. "I need to go to the office." He looked at me and nodded with a fake smile. 

I nodded and stood up, we walked out of the dining room and towards the door. "When will you be back?" I asked. 

He opened the door. "i'll be back at six o'clock." He walked out not even sparing me a glance, i looked down and shut the door. 

I turned around to see Anna walking out of the dining room and towards me. "You stole him away from me." She glared. "We were dating! And you ruined it! You made him break up with me! This is your fault! How aren't you guilty for ruining a relationship?" She argued making my heart sink. 

I looked at her in shock. "Wh-what?" I ruined a relationship? Oh my god. "I-i'm so sorry." I couldn't tell her i was forced into this marriage or she would tell everyone in the world starting from the pres then Toni would kill me.

She chuckled sarcastically. "Stop playing innocent! I know you are a devil, you are just playing him for his money!" She grabbed my arm tightly. "You will lose! He will be mine! And guess what i'm going to be Anna Mafhud when you are out of the picture." She pushed me then walked off. 

What is going on in my life, i walked upstairs to my room. "What did my parents do to me?" I told myself opening the balcony door sitting down on one of the chairs. 

"Layla?" I heard someone say from behind me, i turned around to see Katherine. "Can i join you?" She asked and i nodded. "I'm sorry." I gave her a confused look. 

"For what?" I asked. 

She shook her head. "For you being forced to marry my brother." She looked at me. "You were forced to marry my brother who hates love." I looked at her confused. "I'll tell you the reason when the time is right." She said. 

I sighed. "Since i was a teenager i wanted to know how love feels, but it's too late for that." I shrugged. 

Katherine shook her head. "No, it's not! Layla you can change Toni, i know you can. Both of you can fall in love there is so much time left." Katherine said making me shake my head no. "If you don't do it! I will! I will make both of you fall for each other." She got up and flashed me a smile then walked out of the room. 

I bit my lip, how can i make my own husband fall in love with me? My husband that despises love for a reason, i sighed and got up walking into my room shutting the balcony door, my life is like a game and it just started. 

(Toni Mahfud)

I walked into the company everyone stopped what they were doing and flashed me a smiled, i know their smile is fake they are scared. I rolled my eyes and shook my head walking into the elevator clicking the button. 

The elevator door opened and i walked out to see my secretary in my office, putting down some files for me. "Hello, Mr.Mahfud." She greeted in a seductive way. 

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Hello Samantha." I said walking past her sitting down on my office chair. 

She walked over to me swaying her hips, she leaned down to my ear. "I can show you a lot of fun." She whispered in my ear. 

I moved away from her and smirked. "I don't think my wife would like that." I looked at my computer in front of me then glanced at her to see her mouth dropped. "If you ever do that again i will have to fire you."