Chapter 20

~Not Edited~

Quotes: 

I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.

Unknown. 

Chapter 20: She Still Love Him. 

I fluttered my eyes opened looking up to see Toni already awake playing with my hair as my head was laying on his bare chest. "Good morning." He looked down at me. 

"Morning." I smiled before sitting up and clutching onto the sheets around my body tighter, feeling my cheeks heat up thinking of last night. 

Toni sat up with a smirk on his face. "Someone is blushing." He shot me a wink making me blush even more and look down at my hands shyly, he put his fingers under my chin making me look up at him and meet his gaze. "Don't be shy." He leaned in giving me a short sweet kiss. 

I put a stray of hair behind my ear watching Toni get up and slip on his boxers. "I'm gonna go make breakfast while you go shower." I nodded my head as he walked out of the room leaving me alone in the bed. 

I slowly touched my stomach. "Oh, doctors appointment today." I quickly reached for the nearest cloth on the floor which was Toni's dress shirt, throwing it on and quickly making my way to the bag that Toni had gotten for us. 

I took out the outfit and undergarment then walked into the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me, I stripped off his dress shirt putting it on the counter before walking towards the shower and turning on the hot water. 

I slowly stepped in shutting the glass door behind me as the fog fell onto the glass. After washing my hair and body, I stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel from the cabinet drying myself then slipping on my undergarment and outfit (Outfit on top)

I turned on the blow drier that was already on the counter and dried my hair. Once I was done drying my hair I unlocked the bathroom door and went to the bag taking out my makeup bag before walking back into the bathroom. 

I looked in one cabinet to find a straightener which surprised me, I plugged my hair and straightened my hair then did my makeup when I was finally done I sprayed perfume then walked out of the room. 

I walked down stairs to see a dressed and freshened up Toni setting the table up, he turned around and looked at me. "It looks amazing." I said looking at the table and the food he had cooked. 

"Thank you." He winked, before pulling out a chair for me, I slowly took a seat as he pushed me in then took a seat from across me. 

I sliced the pancake before putting it in my mouth. "This is amazing." I complimented his pancake once I finished swallowing. "Surprisingly you didn't burn it this time." He slowly looked up from his plate and sent me a playful look. 

"Give me some credit, it was my first time." He said, making me chuckle. 

"I give it to you." I told him taking a sip from my water. "Toni." He looked up at me. "I have a doctor's appointment today at eleven." He swallowed and looked at me then at my stomach. 

He nodded his head. "We'll go after you eat." I nodded, he flashed me a smile. 

We finished eating, and finished cleaning the plates, I walked upstairs picking my phone up and throwing it into my purse that Toni told one of the guards to get from the mansion, I turned around looking at Toni who was texting on his phone.