Chapter 24

~Not Edited~

Shout Out To: Solimoctezuma

Also Shout out to: Fancydreamerx for making a beautiful cover for this book!

Quotes:

When Life Hits The Edge Just Know That God Is With You Forever.

~Lea~

Chapter 24: Forgiveness.

~2 Month Later~

I was sitting on the bed drawing my fashion designs, it had been two months since my baby was gone, two months since I lost my child I never got to see or show love to, two months since Sara was sent to prison. Toni still hadn't forgiven Travis, every time I talk to him about it he changes the subject.

I looked down at the sleeping Toni next to me, leaning my back against the headboard. I reached over stroking his cheek gently. A smile slowly formed on my face a smile that I hadn't put on my face since my baby died.

I've forced myself to move on from the miscarriage, even though it's so hard but you need to let go everything happens to a reason just focus on the future. I pulled my hand away shutting my notebook putting it on the nightstand beside me, before throwing the sheets off my body.

I walked towards the closet trying not to make any noise, I took out an outfit before walking out of the closet and into the bathroom, I shut the door behind me. Toni and I hadn't talked to each other for a few days two months ago. We were trying to heal from our baby's death.

Jennifer and Jordan went on a getaway trip since they wanted some time alone, they've been gone for three weeks so far and they are supposed to be back next week.

I stripped out of my nightgown and slipped on my clothes (Outfit on top) I didn't bother taking a shower since I took one last night, I walked over to the straightener and plugged it in straightening my hair and when I was done I did my makeup, sprayed perfume then walked out.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand looking over at Toni who stirred before grabbing my pillow and hugging it, I smiled turning around and leaving the room. I shut the door slowly and quietly before turning around to come face to face with Travis.

I gasped clutching onto my chest. "Travis." I breathed, He chuckled.

"Sorry, for scaring you." I nodded my head. "I came here to see if Toni is awake." He grinned.