H I M

"But Sir, you promised me that I can change my job after one year ?? Right  When Mr.Abadi finally retired ??' " Hana asked.

"Yes, but he isn't retired yet " The HR manager said.

"But he'll be tomorrow"  Hana said.

"We still have time... Miss Hayami, please be understandable it has some procedure, and we are busy with some work you know . " the manager requested.

"I'm hearing that from the past two months now" Hana said, giving up.

" Yes but-"

"Please can you just be direct Sir ?? Will I get a change in my job or not ??" Hana asked, fed up with his excuses.

"We cannot just do that easily, You're the first secretary who has been this long Mr. Abadi likes your work, and you're getting paid well right ? Why do you want to change it ??" He asked.

"Because it was my dream to work in a finance department working as a finance executive officer not a secretary " she said, on the verge of crying .

"We understand you , but be understandable to us too... We need you as the secretary I request " he pleaded and Hana Melted again , she sigh getting up annoyed

"I have work" and left the office.

When she came out she let her shoulder loosely hang down and close her eyes.

" Rejected again ??? " Asked the male.

" Like every time " Hana said, opening her eyes and smiling at the person.

" Come let's get your favourite Frappuccino " Cyril said, circling his hand around her shoulder.

"Where's Sana ?" Hana Asked, while they walked towards the cafeteria.

"She ? I didn't know she came today" Cyril said .

"She did Cyril. I saw her . Make a call " Hana said, taking a seat and Cyril in front of her .

In the past few months the trio had created a beautiful bond, they sometimes hung out together but usually Sana couldn't join them because of the time she gets and she also had to spend some time with her husband.

Cyril is a very chilly jolly type of person by now they both know the main details of Hana just the main no personal or anything.

Like where she stayed , how she was with her brothers for some time but decided to build herself and came here , about her pals which really astonished them by listening to the number of friends Hana had .

But she never shared about her being adopted because she never felt like she was adopted but that thought never left her mind making her rethink She's adopted and a burden.

She never talked about her past misery, about her ex. About anything which showed she's weak In all of their point of view is

' Hana is the most coolest and the all time so·lu·tion·ist and a  happy person ' . .

"So ?? Are you ready to serve the new CEO ???" Sana asked. Sipping her drink.

"No , not at all. I wish to get transferred as soon as possible. " Hana said, taking a bite of her cookies.

"I wish I could help you with something " Cyril said.  And Hana just smiled.

" But what will you do now ??" Sana asked.

" Nothing. I'll just resign, i cannot just serve coffee throughout my life I have imagined myself handling money, business finance,. As an executive. ... Never in my life have I thought I would be a secretary " Hana said.