Fights

****

" How did you guys know that we are here ???" Hassan asked.

" That's important to you ??? You just insulted me-"

"I didn't love, i never did .. i just said that ..-, that my babe is an innocent soul , a pure and -!!"

"You didn't say that .. Hassan !! What will they think ?? Is that what you all talk about??" Aaniya asked

"What will they think ??? They are my friends aaniya . Cannot share it with them ???" Hassan asked

"They are also my friends Hassan!!! But that doesn't mean you'll share our bed times with them, but .. even if you did !! I didn't know you hate when i object?? Then why did you always say to tell you that when I'm uncomfortable with things ???" She asked, and he sighed.

Coming closer he wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her closer to him .

"You just heard that's all ??? Didn't I say ??. And that's also the reason, your shyness, your innocence is also the reason I fell for you ?? Harder ??.. " he asked , making her almost convinced.

" You also said, you hate when I object " she said on the verge of crying.  He brought her face closer to his and said .

"I love you Aaniya , doesn't that define my love?? Yes I do sometimes get annoyed when you sometimes push me away but i referred that when you are in your periods babe , sometimes your mood swings hurt me .. though I never said this to you , but that's not important. Don't think so negatively about it, love, you know that I love you right ???" He asked . And she let her tears flow finally, hugging him she said .

"I-im sorry, i didn't know I hurt you unintentionally " she said , and he caressed her head.

"Nothing is more important for me than you silly " he said making her hide her face in his chest .

****

" Nag ??? I nag right ??? .... Alright then from now on , i won't say anything. Do anything the shit you want I won't spit a single word for you !!! .. God!!  I thought let's develop a good habit, cleaning, presenting wearing suited clothes but no !! You wish to die in your t-shirts and sweats or jeans right ??? " Tamia asked . And Zahir just listened to her , when she was done he looked up from the ground and sigh .

"Done???" He asked .

"Nerve of you to ask me ??" She asked .

"Yes,... Want to hit me ???" He asked , coming Closer and holding her hand twisting it back he pulled her close .

"Why so worked up , just for some game ??? You know how I am sweetheart " he said .

"Yea .. a blotchy careless disheveled disordered disorganized grimy grubby littered muddled raunchy rumpled slapdash slipshod slovenly unfastidious unkempt untidy jerk you are " she said, annoyed. And he smirked hearing so many names for him , he held her both cheeks squeezing then he looked up at her eyes.

" Whatever I am or whoever I am ... I am yours !!. This is so. " He said, making her blush and  placing his lips on her giving a small smooch .

" Aren't i ??" He asked. " You know why I always keep my things  clumsy and untidy ?? Because I believe that God has sent you just to make my careless world a bit organised" Zahir said .

"They all laughed -"

"At me sweetheart " he said , rubbing his nose on her cheek making her close her eyes.

"But-... But, that doesn't mean I'll forgive you so soon " she said. He lifted his head from her face and smiled.

"What does my sweet little heart want ??" He asked .