First love, Always on your mind untill you find second

Hana reached home after spending her rest of the time with her friends . She reached home by 6 : 45 and went upstairs to get fresh up when she came down and sat with her brother gossiping about some topics when her brother asked .

" So ?? Will you join our company, when you reach the USA  ?" Maahi asked .

" Not yet decided " Hana said, bored.

" Decide it then " Ilahi said .

" Yea " she said lazily.

When the dinner was served everyone gathered around the table to eat , it was a comfortable silence and everyone ate silently concentrating on their food .

Hana helped her sister-in-law to wash and clean  up , walking up to her room lazily she thought about the day . The day was good , but she felt sad ...... A lot very saddened because a fear of again ending up lonely aroused in her mind , she thought that they will be finally in college but they won't meet anyone specifically just rui and aaniya because they selected the same course as her. But still she is now used to the 29 members around her ....just like today ?? They always used to get scared if something happened to her , to her they were her second family but -

"Ouch !!!!.." Hana yelled suddenly , holding her toe she sat down on the floor , when she moved her hand feeling the stinging did not stop she saw some blood on her right toe oozing out, sighing she cursed because she have to shift her things to the new place where she'll be staying for the rest 3 years , because where she's currently staying is far from her college, so her brothers suggested her to rent a stay for some years and when her brothers also will be leaving the house will be left just like that .. she sat on the chair of her study and took out the first-aid kit cleaning her wound and applying some antiseptics when she was done she left a sigh and turned her chair towards the window where a fresh air was blowing in and out . She inhaled the air and left it out of her mouth feeling tired ....

" Just in the morning I said to myself that , i shouldn't think about you . But now look at me , whenever I'm alone you're always on my mind , always. Like I don't have any other work to do .... But the truth is you never left my mind . And I'm sure you never will " she said smilingly looking at the moon and got up closing it and pulling the curtains and walked towards her bed she turned on her lamp and drifted off to her sleep .

The next morning when she woke up she felt a strong pain in her leg making it feel numb , when she pulled away the sheets she looked at her toe and winced she couldn't even keep her toe down on the floor so she was practically limbing. When she went down and her brother saw her like this they sighed and helped her sit on the chair when their breakfast was done They told her to take rest and they'll shift her things to her new home .

"It's alright... Maahi , Ilahi. I can do that " Hana said , smiling

"No-" maahi was cut off .

"Alright do it then . Maahi . don't help her in anything" he said , and walked out of the house slamming the door . And that's when Hana noticed his behaviour. She looked at his brother and he shrugged then she looked at her big sister' in law and she just smiled awkwardly.

"Is he alright ??"  Hana asked ,.

" No, but he'll be alright soon " her sister in law said . Hana just nodded and walked up slowly to help his brother bring things down .

After some good hours they finally made it happen , bringing all the things down.

" Alright then... We'll be leaving , " her elder twin brother said and took some bags out with him . Hana also went out with him giving him some hand .... When they finally drove away to the designation, Hana came out limping .