Loyalty

After the lunch arrived ... And was served.

"3rd meeting??... When was the second then ??" Xavier asked , Hana looked at him in nervousness and went back to his mom .

"Erm, just some days back. I guess the day where she arrived at your house at the beach house ?? Before she went to you she met me and Went. Isn't it Hana ??" Mrs. Xavier asked, Hana looked uncomfortable but nodded hesitantly.

"Y-yes..."Hana said .

"Good then, i don't have any problem with that instead it's good that you are trying to bond with mom . I appreciate it, Princess" Xavier said while adjusting himself in his seat , and she just looked at him like how can he trust her so easily he didn't even once think that she might have some inconvenient reason that she didn't discuss with Xavier before meeting his mother.

"But i went to talk to her without your permission" Hana said , out of nowhere feeling like she betrayed him .

" So ?? It might be something personal" he said, while eating and she smiled starting to eat .

Her mother saw how he took her side without any hesitation which didn't get disgusted with his mom . But she didn't give you .

"So ?? What does your father do ??. I mean your family business ??" His mother asked, Hana looked up from her plate Xavier gulped down his beverage and asked .

" Mom, not here at least.... You are with your son and his girlfriend" he said .

"That's the reason Xavier. She is your girlfriend, we have to know everything about her you guys are in college so it isn't affecting but it is also about our reputation " she said.

"I don't care about that stuff , for me Hana is enough...." He said , making Hana's heart beat do a flip and slow down, feeling soft butterflies inside her stomach.

"For me it does !!! You're young now that's why , some years later you'll value it soon " she said , and looked at Hana again .

"So ? Hana , I asked something " her mother continued.

" Mom-" Xavier was about to say when Hana held his hand .

"It's alright Xavier... I don't mind, Erm My both parents died when I was small so there is no family business in our family. I have my two brothers who work in their own company in the US . " she said. And Xavier looked at her surprised.

" So your brothers work in states ??. Nice , as in what company??" She asked .

"They work i-" she was cut off when Xavier stood up harshly slamming his eating tools on the table making hana look up at him and stand , Mrs Xavier clearly knew what behaviour his son was showing so she stood up to show her care .

" Xavier?? Son What happened??" She asked , concerned.

" Didn't I tell you to stop!!! Are we in a god damn interview or something ??? Your asking questions and she's answering??" He yelled, making his voice echo around in the silent vip hall .

"We don't interview personal information in a company interview son " she said , with a straight voice.

"Sorry but I felt the same !!! She's my girlfriend, we are in a relationship for ourselves . I never choose her by seeing her Status or bank balance... So don't you dare question her for anything" he said , holding Hana's hand .

"What's Wrong in that Xavier??? Shouldn't we match our standards?? I don't want to make someone low my son's girlfriend or even worse daughter in law " she said .

" Ohhh !!! Please. I never asked for your reference or opinion, she's mine. That's all that matters, nothing more or less than that . And i clearly know where this shit is going , that's the reason you told me to gather lunch together with her ?? To insult her ??" He asked .