Revelations

"so Guys.... We girls have decided. This weekend we are going for a small shopping trip for the excursion and for Aaniya's Ring ceremony" Inaya said , excited .

"Voo.. then we have to decide something to . Aren't we going for some shopping??" Avyaan asked .

"What's there to shop ?? We'll be wearing the same clothes anyway" Aarav said, making sense.

" But you guys are all coming right ???" Tamia asked, all the members in her group while having her lunch in the cafeteria.

"Yess... It's our first excursion in college so sure " Jay said , wrapping his arms around Noah and Hassan's shoulder , but they jerked off.

" But I'm not coming .... I won't be able to " Aaniya said .

" And why is that so ??" Meera asked.

" Because I have things to do for my ring ceremony" she said .

"Ohhh, but you can do that when we come back from a trip , we'll help you " Saanvi said , and everyone agreed .

"Yes.. that's great , let's do that " Meera said , nodding.

"Yupp aaniya don't miss out such a memorable thing" rui said .

" Erm-.. okay-" aaniya was cut off .

" Guys why the hell are you forcing her ??? When she doesn't want to come that means she doesn't want to come Don't force your suggestions and opinions on others " Hassan said , and stood up walking out of the cafeteria.

Everyone was surprised to see the sudden outburst of Hassan but Hana was more hurt because of the way he talked and the tone and what he said reminded her of last night,  He said the same, and it was the fact .

'i was just trying to bring the best in him I never wanted to change him' she said to herself .

Rui held Hana's hand and Signalled her to look at aaniya , when Hana looked at her friend to see her zoned out and tears flowing down.

Hana realised that she was so engrossed in her relationship that she ignored what was happening in her friend's life , she looked sad seeing her friend helpless.

She looked back at rui and nodded telling her she had a plan . When the lunch was done they all walked out of the cafeteria and towards their classes. When the day ended everyone one by one gathered in the parking lot. When aaniya and the rest of them drove away giving their goodbyes rui and Hana came in last .

" So, to let this plan be executed We need to know what Hassan feels first " Hana said .

"And how will we do that ??" Rui asked .

"We have to talk to him " Hana said , thinking the best way to talk is how to make him realise and say it out .

When they reached the parking lot there was just one bike and two cars parked . Rui walked near her boyfriend's car and knocked  when his boyfriend Samar pulled the windows down and Rui smiled seeing him .

"Love, sorry for making you wait again . Today I'll be staying at Hana's home so you can go have fun but in limits " she said .

" Really??? That's fine babe thanks. But if you guys really need my help, call me alright ??" Samar asked , and she nodded.

Samar held Rui's head from behind and kissed her on her lips giving her a fast smooch and waving at her .

She waved at him and they turned to her bike when they were about to sit in. a car drive near them with its headlights on .

"Is he a crack or what ?? It's still daytime " rui said , but Hana perfectly knew whose car it was .

"Ignore it Ru , people like troubling" she said , and sat on the bike back of her sat rui giving her the helmet rui wore it and they rode away.