Book cafe

" Look at you , how handsome and decent you look now " she said

" Look at you , how handsome and decent you look now " she said . And he looked at himself.

" I looked handsome everyday" he said , and she rolled her eyes walking out of the room she took the bag and he followed her.

" Handsome ?? Who said you looked handsome in those torn jeans and always black torn tshirts ??? You looked more like a beggar. Really " she said , walking towards her bike .

" Beggar ?? me ??. I am a millionaire. Miss " he said .

" Yea, a millionaire who wears torn clothes " she said , sitting on the bike .

" Excuse me !! Those torn clothes cost more than the-"

" Full stitched clothes?? And people are dumb to buy them . Now shut your mouth Niel !!, and sit down we are for God sake getting late " she yelled .

" I won't sit on this " he said , and she looked at him with the most assassin way , ready to kill him on the spot .

" Then where do you wish to sit , Mr Xavier??" She asked.

" I have my car " he said .

" Where is it ???" She asked , looking everywhere.

" I don't know, but it can arrive in a minute if I want " he said , a bit embarrassed. She smiled at him.

" Good, stand here and wait . I'm going " she said , and turned her key and when she was about to go he stopped her .

" Anyways, we are getting late so _-... How should i sit on it ? Where is the manual of it ?" He asked . Making her rage fill up more .

" Really ?? There is no manual to sit on a bike, Niel . Just put your right leg on the other side and sit . That's all " she said .

" But how do I sit ??" He asked again .

" God !!! Ufff . Lift your right leg up " he did what she said .

" hold my shoulder and bring your leg to the other side of the bike.... No !! Don't go to the next side , stand here and put it on the other side . Damn, yeah!! Just like that . Place your foot on the small back footrest and place your a** finally on the seat . And you're done !!! Hold me tightly, we are going to fly " she said , and started the bike .

"Ohh, the helmet " she said and gave it to him to wear but a kid never knows when they are doing anything for the first time She sighed knowing very well that he didn't't get how to wear it .... She got down slowly and turned to him.

he was not at all sitting on the bike instead in the air , his back didn't even land on the seat holding the back steel in fear , she sighed and held his shoulder making him seat properly and he breathed out .

Getting the helmet from him she made him wear and buckled in and sat again She waited for him to settle down , but he didn't she brought his hands back to her waist and locked it .