Jaguar is the Cheapest

"I'm here dad " rahi said, coming inside the living room.

"Where were you ??" Ilahi asked.

" To bring this ??" He showed a paper bag holding up to his dad .

"How can I welcome my aunt with just nothing?? ... Here aunt that's for you. Welcome home " he said , smiling.  Hana held the beg thanking him .

" Thank you Rahi, but ... Don't call me aunt. Hana is good , we are just 2 years older" she said.

"Okay, Hana ... ??" He asked, and she nodded smiling, hugging each other.

" Alright.. that's enough, let her rest for a while. " Ilahi's wife said.

"No, get fresh and come down. Have something then you can rest " Ilahi said.

" APSOLUTELY not, I'm tired as hell... I will sleep for a while and then come downstairs " Hana said.

"Rahi ?? Will you show me my room ??... Sister-in-laws?? I'll be back after my slumber, meet you soon at the dining table... And my sweet little babies ?? Thank you for your warm welcome, i have some things for you guys but not now. We'll have a gift opening at sharp 10. Okayy??" She asked.

"Yaaaay" they both shouted. Making everyone smile.

" We sleep at 9 Hana " Ilahi said.

" Just today oppa... Nothing will happen " she said , and looked at him , sighing she held rahi's arm and walked up to her room which he was directing.

"Bear it... Ilahi!! You wanted her here. Just sit and watch how things will change . But I'm more than happy that she's here, at least we won't be having boring and annoying Hitler situations anymore " maahi said, to Ilahi and took his son and rooh with him and walked away. Ilahi just sigh Walking away to.

"Atleast... The environment will be cheerful from now on, and I hope she forgets about him" Ilahi said to himself. Walking inside his study room .

"So , rahi ?? Why is Ilahi so annoyed talking to you ??" She asked.

"Erm, because i guess his auro is like that ?? I guess he thinks that ... I'm arriving at my adult age so he's being strict suddenly ?? You know how fathers keep sons??" He asked, shrugging.

"But he was somewhat mean . Don't you think?' Hana asked.  While Loading her things.

" Yes, but he's my father. He soulfully has rights on me .

"Chill aunt, I'm used to it" he said , smiling . And Hana nodded.

"So ?? Any girlfriend ??" Hana asked.

"Aish, that's a lot for today... You should rest for Sometimes Sis " he said , walking out of the room.

" It's sure then.. he has " she said , and continued to do her work.

*****

" Okay... So the first gift is for....Mia and Sophia" Hana said, happily to the twins who were just 4 years old and  as she removed the bag from her trolley handing over to the kids who sat next to their cousins.

"Thank you Unnie " they said in unison.

"This is for Manan..., Rahi that's for you. A beautiful gift for a beautiful Princess-" she stopped on her words when she said that. ' Princess ' she said to herself as the sudden memories flushed through it again making her heart sink.

"Unnie, give it na " Rooh said, as they were holding together, Hana smiled and hesitated and left the gift, Mahai , Ilahi and Rahi noticed her sudden change of expression but she smiled again . Walking towards her trolley and handing the rest gifts to her brothers and sister-in-laws .