Regret

"Hana ???... Hey , Hana ?? You alright ?? God ,!! Wake up , what happened to her ??" He asked himself

he touched her cheek and it was cold as ice panicked when negative thoughts arose in his head  he held her in his arms and ran down .

When he came out of the school he placed her on his back seat and opened his front door. He was so panicked and his hands were so shaking that he couldn't even pull his seatbelt out , he shrugged off not wearing it and drove off to the nearest hospital, after a 10 minute drive he finally reached .

"It's an emergency,  bring a stretcher" he said to one of the nurses who was getting inside. She nodded and brought the stretcher out laying her on it and taking it inside He ran after her but the nurse stopped him .

"Please fill the forms first , until then. the doctor won't even touch her " she said making his anger build .

" What a sick Rule is that  !!!" He cursed the nurse and she just looked at him like he just made a dad joke He ran towards the reception and filled the form . When he was done filling it he ran towards the examination room and the doctors were checking her up with a tension on his face .

"We need to shift her into an Emergency ward..... Fast come on movee " the doctor said , making him panic. He widened his eyes and asked the doctor.

"W-whyy ?? what happened???" He held the doctor's hand , and asked .

" She had a heart stroke we need to attend the Coronary angioplasty and stenting soon .  Please go and pay a visit to the reception we need to start " the doctor said , and ran away he stood there feeling his world shattered his hands and mind stopped working he didn't know what he should do , he came back to his life when someone unintentionally bumped into him .

" I n-need to make a call... I need to tell someone, i cannot handle this alone " he said , panicking and took out his phone scrolling down his contact list .

"Whom should I call ???, i don't know her address nor her family members... Her friends??? But I don't know their number, shit!!! Should I call my parents??? Noo... Damn it !!! Whom should  I call !!.." he struggled with his shaky hands with his eyes covered with water, he managed to click on a contact which he himself didn't know who he called .

Waiting for the person to pick up keeping his phone near his ear he waited .

One ring, two rings ... Beep beep .. and it ended.

Tears started to flow down and he clicked the first contact again .

One ring , two rings ?..

"What is it ??? Didn't you say , you're done with my friendship and with us - ???" The person said .

But he cut him off .

"Hayam .... ???.. ha-hayam??" He called him , not being able to tell him , Hayam panicked when he heard his best friend's voice break .

" What happened Aryan ???.. why are you crying man ??. You alright?? Where are you ?? I'll be there . Where are you ??" Hayam asked getting panicked he ran out of the studio jumping and skipping the stairs and got inside his car.

"H-hospital... C-ity Hospital" Aryan said , in between his cries he walked towards a chair and sat down starting to cry. He himself didn't know why he was crying Maybe he was in guilt??.

"H-hospital??.... I'll be there , I'll be there. calm down .." Hayam said , and he hung up driving fast .

There Aryan cursed himself for things happening now, he cursed himself for if he would have stood for her she wouldn't be here now..