Sanity

****

" How are you feeling now ???" Mr.gren asked hayam as he just woke up .

"Good.." He said , wincing holding his chest, And Mr. Gren sighs seeing him lie.

"I wanted to talk to you about something..... Important" Mr.Gren said .

" Hm" hayam hm, looking at the wall in front of him .

" Why don't you try other than medicine???" He asked, and he looked confused.

"Other?? And what might that be ??" He asked.

" Like other alternative treatments like Acupuncture, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Chinese or Oriental medicine" he said hesitated.

"I don't believe in those, and the doctor said right ??? It's not that serious it's just the symptoms...-"

"Then go back" he said , suddenly.. making him stop .

"Ah?" He asked.

"Go back to her .... Hayam" Mr.Gren said calling him by his name for the first time, yes Hayam said to him of his past when in the early days they shifted to the US .

"Your heart needs her, and she needs you"  he added and hayam just looked at him and looked away.

"That's never going to happen" he said , looking out of the window.

"Why are you hurting yourself ??? I can clearly see your misery why wouldn't she see ?? You can just for once -"

"I said right ??? I don't want to go back !!! Being far from me is best for her . She's happy-"

"Happy ??? Have you forgotten ??? ... Those dreams ?? She herself said right ?? Don't you trust that ?? Your heart aches here because she's in pain there !!! You are soulmates for the sake of heaven!!  Try to understand, no matter what!!! you two will end up together. Just because you have given her pain doesn't mean you will do that now !! I'm sorry but I cannot see you like this . We are booking the flight -"

"Don't do that Mr. Gren , i said right ??? I'm not the one for her !!! And I don't believe in soulmates or any kind of destiny shit !!!  It was just my hallucination, my imagination. I don't believe in those dreams at all . And dreams are just wings of mind they are  nothing but ju-"

" Dreams are the seedlings of realities, The only thing that stands between a person and their dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.... Just once , just once keep your hand on  your heart and say that you don't want to see her ever!!! Say that those dreams never made you desperate or never gave you hope ??? Not even a bit ? It's clear what that dream said ... Don't you want to make her your-"

"Stop it !!! I need some sleep.." he said , and laid down properly and pulled the covers up to his face.

Seeing Hayam being stubborn he sighs leaving a short breath out.

"Sure .. rest for a while " Mr. Gren said walking out of the room , he took out his phone calling for the person who would only hyam listen...

"Mrs. Abadi ???" Mr.Gren said .

"Yes.. how are you Mr.Gren ??? Hope everything is fine ??" She asked ... Mr.gren smiled and walked away answering the phone.

Hayam pulled out the Covers and looked up at the ceiling when his mind took him back to the dream which he sees every now and then .

"Hayam ???" She called him, he turned back smiling and walked towards her .

"Yes Hun ???" He asked , pulling her close to him she blushed and hugged him .