Apology

Time passed by when everyone was awarded with their degree certificate finally the students were clicking their group class photos and with everyone they cherished....

Hana and Inaya were tired of clicking pics so they sat on the bench resting when suddenly Adam came running, he stopped in front of them making them worried.

"What happened?? " Hana asked

"S-tand u-up !!." He said. And they sigh.

"Look, Adam we are tired .. we cannot -"

"Avyaan is trying to jump off the rooftop!!! He isn't listening to any-".

"What !!!???. Whyy ?? Where ?? Which building ??' Inaya asked getting horrified.

" The College building" he said , panting and Inaya ran throwing her degree certificate and flowers down and ran away, Hana stood up taking her things and looked at Adam .

"Why didn't you stop him ???" Hana asked, furious.

"He's stubborn. Made me run to get you two" he said sighing. She sighed and ran after Inaya.

When Inaya reached the rooftop she barged open the metal door sweating and her heart almost coming out from her mouth, she opened her mouth breathing out but only to see no one. She walked in front a bit turning Around to look behind her but there was no one , she cursed under her breath when she thought it was a prank she was about to walk forward downstairs when a voice stopped her.

"Inaya... ??" His voice, where she could recognise even in a million people's yelling . She froze when she heard him but didn't turn back .

" My love ??? " He called out, the same nickname he gave her for the first time . Eventually her tears welled up turning back she looked at him holding a white board written.

' I'm sorry for being a pain ' . She looked up at him to see him pout but she looked away. He walked in front taking small steps he flipped the white sheet and there was another sentence written with black bold marker on a binded book art book...

' I'm sorry for making you feel insecure '  - the next sheet goes on saying.

' I'm sorry for making you doubt my love '

' I'm sorry if I made you think that I prioritize Ps over you '

' I'm sorry for telling you to get out of my life , shit i cannot even imagine that '

' I' m sorry for making you wait for me '

' I'm sorry for everything... Love ' the last sheet said .

He threw away the art book and kneeled down with his knees in front of her making her jump back a bit but she looked away folding her arms.

"I'm sorry,.." he said,

"I need you in my life...." He said but she still didn't look at him. "More than my PS" he said, making her look at him, he extended his hand bringing her hand in his and he pulled her closer a bit .

" Inaya, you're the best thing that ever happened to me . Trust me when I say this i feel pathetic when you aren't around me... I'm sorry that I made you feel so low of yourself I was just obsessed playing that, my mind was jamped. That's the reason i couldn't think of anything, i didn't prioritize that thing Inaya I was just passing it but that time pass turned into obsession i didn't know when that happened, i didn't ignore you love I just started to take you for granted..... But now I have realised, last night when you said these things ??? I didn't know I made you so broken, i never knew. I'm sorry for what all I did , I'm ready to compensate for that with anything, i promise to not play video games , nothing is more important to me than you. Those tears ?? Hurt me a lot love. I cannot see you soon broken yet it's the reason for you being broken . But I'm ready to make things right ?? Can I get a chance ?? To develop myself ?? Develop our relationship?? I promise i won't prioritize anything above you . Not even myself ... Please ??? Let's match up ?? I didn't sleep last night thinking about you, how can I sleep my whole life without you ?? I need you in my arms you know that. Your my cuddler, your my baby boo, my panda, my soft plushie , my love , my soft cute beautiful girl... My girl . You have begged me for so many months, I'm begging you to give me a chance , give me a chance to prove myself, my love to you ... Let me be yours again, can I ??? " He asked. Extending a bouquet of Hyacinth flowers.