The Hidden Secret

The central park , high lines,  Broadway,  the city subways, ... Hana sat near a fountain feeling tired she looked at the water falling down .. it was a wish granting fountain but she didn't believe in these things drinking her water from the local water bottle she sighed.

"Uff, This city is huge. I cannot really. I Cannot cover up everything at least half a day my legs are already jammed.... But the things I learnt today is Pizza is a huge deal, More than 800 languages are spoken throughout the city, Honking your horn is illegal, The city is home to many delicious food discoveries, Homeowners can request free trees, The classic cab wasn’t always yellow, The subway system is epic , The pizza principle never lies but -!!.. this place have Incredible Sightseeing, World-Famous Museums, Mouth-Watering Cuisine, Something For Everyone, Immersive History.. etc and etc" Hana said to herself.

" Marvelous. Is this your first day here ??" Someone asked.

Hana turned back to look at a guy standing some steps away.

"Yes?" She said, more likely Asked. The guy smiled and came beside her sitting next to her.

Hana looked at him confused for his sudden welcome ...

" Do you believe in this ??" He asked, looking at the fountain.

" Do you ?" Hana asked, looking at the fountain .

" .... Yes, and No." He said, making her confused she looked at him stating him as a confused guy, he looked at her confused look and said

"yes because Flowing water represents the movement of money, wealth, and optimism, according to Vastu. Therefore, having water fountains in the house is considered lucky... And No because don't faucet water flow too ?? Should we drop a coin in our sink  too if that's the logic?" He asked, making her smile.

"But no offence, i respect the strategies and stories people build. Everyone has their own perspectives" he said.

"Then why don't you truly believe it ??" Hana asked.

"I guess, erm... If wishes were granted by just dropping a coin in a fountain wouldn't i be a billionaire or Bill gates?? I prefer trusting in karma ?? And destiny's " he said , as he sat comfortably. Hana thought about what he said, going into her own world....

"Destiny" she said.

"So .. you stay here ??" He asked , suddenly

"Ahh.. no I'm staying - wait why will I say you ??" She asked.

" Right, i thought to kidnap you... But anyways " he said standing up.

And her heart skipped she held her chest looking at him fearfully.. he extended his hand forward to greet.

"It was nice meeting you Miss" he said, but Hana didn't greet nor shake his hand , He just smiled seeing her reaction and walked away.

"I-i. Think it's time to go home. " She said, standing up and walking away from there but not forgetting to glance at the fountain lastly.

  Reaching her car after some half an hour of searching she sat inside..

"6: 15, it's still early. nevermind at least i have my cousins" she said, and drove away slowly and lazily.

Getting inside the house she was greeted by the guard at first and then the maid , she smiled seeing her.

"Is Everyone home ?? " Hana asked Janette.

" Head sir is yet to arrive " she said.

" You mean Ilahi ??" She asked , and she nodded.

" Okay, where can I get maahi ??" Hana asked.